Reviews for The Road to Happily Ever After
cloudshadow22 chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Now how could Bella have been an ostrich with her head in the sand for two whole years with yummy Jacob Black around all the time - so glad that she finally 'fessed up. Laughed at Jake's stunned response, but I was sorry that Bella misunderstood it. Happy that they finally talked and shared their feelings and that first kiss.
RFM86 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Wow! I was going to say, that happened a little fast. lol. But what a bummer to wake up from that.
tatiana chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
wow thats kinda of sad how that was all a dream hope u update soon
TheUnderStudy chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
What? Oh no! It could still happen! Make her dreams come true! WAHHHHH!
cloudshadow22 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
No! So she has to get the nerve up to say all those things to him AGAIN? Poor Bella, but I know she can do it.
cloudshadow22 chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Interesting beginning - what fun to be snowed in with Jacob Black. I do hope that Bella gets her tongue untangled from around her tonsils while they are together. Telling him that he is beautiful is certainly a start.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
oh shit! LOL
TheUnderStudy chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Lol oh leave my boy toy Paul alone. So they have a history they didn't even know about. I like that she took a chance to talk to him. And now they may be snowed in lol. Awesome. So how is Jake gonna warm up Bella? *giggles*
InLoveWEric chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
love a good Jake and Bella story. please tell me the will get their HEA?
thanks for writing.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
oh shit! I still want her with Edward... I dont like Jake!
HeidiM2574 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I am going to follow suit and say that it was definitely nice to get inside Jake's head and get to know what he's been thinking as well. Loved this chapter and definitely looking forward to the next!
RFM86 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
So great to hear from Jake's POV! Can't wait to see what they do to keep warm all night! hehe
TheUnderStudy chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
LMAO! Oh man poor Bella. That is so messed up lol. Picturing him in his underwear would probably cause a chain reaction that would burn down the entire store lol
Kim Ginsberg chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
add Edward, less Jacob LOL ;)
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I like it so far, but dont want her with Jake
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »