Reviews for Lost Soul
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
aww beautifull story so romantic.
Megb-0995 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
So I don't get it. So she was twelve when she left for three years? Then she came that would make her fifteen... or was that supposed to be her memories of what went on between her and Edward? It just doesn't make was good...I guess.. but..I just don't understand the point of the story..sorry but that's how I feel
gjohnston870 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This story does not make sense at all
inveiglee chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I'm sorry, but this just doesn't add up. First, they broke up when she was 12, she moved away, and came back three years later? That makes no sense at all. I've never heard of a bunch of 15 year olds that stripped in front of each other because they were all like "brothers and sisters" (which is pretty weird because if I had a brother, I'd never let him see me naked.) Also, how did they even get into the club? And do they all live together? And they summary stated that she hated him, but I saw none of that. She basically threw herself at him every time. I don't know if these were some mistakes that you may have missed or what, but this story is beyond unrealistic.
RobsHoor chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I'm so confused. She said he "cheated" when they were 12 and it's supposed to be 3 years later, which would make them 15. So how were they driving and clubbing? And the summary made it seem like she hated him but there was no hatred nor was there any obstacles for them to over come or any unresolved sexual tension. It was a good one shot other than that but maybe not so much for this contest.
sharonjane chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
So confused. So he kissed someone else when they were twelve. She left for 3 years then come back, so she must be 15. So now as a 15 year old she strips naked on front of her friends, drives cars, goes to clubs, acts like a slut with a man there, then has sex in said car. I know this is fiction but please tell me I have misconstrued her age.
shayna.lane chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
im scratching my head right now so there 15 acting like there adults? ummm ok things sure have changed since i was 15 and what im getting is bella pretty much turned whorish because edwards 12 yr old self kisses another girl then she stands naked in front of her friends bf im sorry who does that if they were older this story woulkd be somewhat believable but there not if only 3 yrs have past
FranRichards chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I want to know so much about these guys, any chance of this fic being expanded? I'm a bit puzzled re their ages, can't work that one out.
wytchwmn75 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I'm confused, are they 15 in this story?