Reviews for Cowboys and Angels
Sarcastic Texan chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Wow.
This is such a great story-you're a wonderful writer and you do such a great job at developing your characters and making them seem so REAL. Truly amazing!
Intotheduat147 chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
I love this, and the lost borough too. You're really doing a fantastic job on both, I can't wait to see more!
Greenhippie123 chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Aw, that was adorable! He came back!
HummingbirdofNYC chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
So Sarah can cook... Never thought about it. Take THAT Sarah haters, that girl is amazing! Just underdeveloped, but you can not fit everything into a movie
Gingerbreadqueen chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
I find it hilarious how such a tomboy can own a dress shop. I can understAnd though, a gals gotta make a living after all!
Tickingcroc88 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Aw, they finally got together! So cute
Tinnymouse24 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Omg he kissed her! He did it he did it and she's MAD about it? I can understand being caught off guard, but seriously, she just made out with SPOT CONLON! Reading next chapter now, must know more!
Whiterabbithole chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Oh no, shadows just stepped into the lions den by confronting spot. I hope she'll be ok
Roadrunnerxtreme chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
So this is where "manhattans guardian angel" comes into play...
Pillowfighter chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
I Luke shadow. You've shown her as an intelligent woman, capable fighter, a leader like her brother and having a diplomatic side as well as being human. I love her so much !
Shesmykindofrain chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I liked the maybe we can get back before they start selling the evening edition line. It makes you think and if you get it you realize that he's talking about the raid on the center, not selling papers like most ppl think.
Water vs. Fire chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Scared the crap outta me in the last chapter! I thought my heart was gonna shrivel up and die. It was a good read.
Ealasaid Una chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
sequel?
Ealasaid Una chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
She love enough to let Spot go.
Ealasaid Una chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
She finally admitted that she loves spot. Why can't she see through Jack's act?