Reviews for Symphony of the Damned
PaloozaChu chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Oooh, Silph Co. will be suuuuuuuuued
NakOfTime chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I had forgotten to review earlier, and you yelled at me. PFFFFT. Anyways, I liked it. It scared the shit out of me. Thanks. Really.
Kreativity Kat chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Okay. Personally, I really liked this story. How creepy and unnerving it was. But, I'll be honest here - there are a lot of errors. My suggestion is that you get someone to read your stories before you post them, and have them correct any errors they find. But, aside from that, I liked it.

-JM
RinxLenKagamine4EVA chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Great job Kori! Everyone, well, almost, loves a good horror once in a while, this was awesome!

-Koopaling Lover Girl (Selena)
Apollo77 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
BGM earphones... Now that is an interesting invention. Leave it to you, Lit, to turn something awesome like that into a horror fic. Great job!
Spiral Breeze chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Well that was very original and creepy! Oh Silph Co and your crazy inventions! Poor Gary and Leaf! Nurse Joy is right though, history always repeats itself. Good job Lit! A few minor typos here and there but all in all really nice horror fic! I'd have to say my favorite part is when she read about Gary's body in the shower. Very nice!
mnm12345 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Damn dude this is awsome
Buggy6779 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
its was good :) kinda creepy at first but ended up really cute
True M. Vega chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That title is really good! So was the story, don't get me wrong. Lavender town has taken yet another victim...then again, Leaf is kinda accident prone XD. Just a few spelling errors, but nothing to worry about :)