Reviews for Sweetheart
Tercay chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Beautiful heart wrenching story. Thank you
-Terry
AngelLonginus chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Oh my god! I usually don't read fics with less than 1,000 words, but this was recommended by Castle FanFiction on Tumblr and it has over 300 favorites so I thought why not? There's obviously something good about it. Well, it is beyond good. It is beautiful! So good that it hurts and brought tears to my eyes. Very well written and so emotional. Wow.
skruff chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Gosh! It's 2am here and I'm bawling my eyes out. This is so good. But what have you done to me. Actually, why did I do this to myself. Why? Why? WHY!
It is so well written and it's amazing but so very sad :(
I do understand why you'd write this though; I enjoy to write things like this to get a reaction from people but I don't like reading them :D
I also like to write stories with open endings which usually annoy readers but it's fun for the writer!
So, while your story has ruined me (I hardly ever cry from words) it is truly a magnificent piece!
satanreilly chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
It's so painful but it's also so good! I love this
KbexAniston chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This one hurts so bad, like when you realize.. omg. I love this fic so much, but this is heartbreaking.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
oh gOD. This was so happy and cute and adorable... and then we hit the ending and it's like BAM pain angst and clutching at the feels. Wow. Well done I was not expecting that and you did it wonderfully.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
That was absolutely heartbreaking - it wasn't till I got to the end that I realised Kate was listening to a recording :'( Haven't watched Castle before but this brought tears to my eyes...
Naniela chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Jesus.. that was heartbreaking... good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Castle Haven chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I read this for the first time after the season 6 finale and it is a whole new level of feels :'( *sob*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
this made me cry so hard it's not even funny. -sanumarox123
cchao chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
that was so not cool! I'm openly weeping right now!
GodricsRanger chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I CAN'T HANDLE THIS. SEND HELP.
reig chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is beautiful! It hurts like hell, but it's amazing...:)
CaskettShipper chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Why? Why? So heartbreakingly beautiful.