Reviews for Sweetheart
skruff chapter 1 . 4/23
Gosh! It's 2am here and I'm bawling my eyes out. This is so good. But what have you done to me. Actually, why did I do this to myself. Why? Why? WHY!
It is so well written and it's amazing but so very sad :(
I do understand why you'd write this though; I enjoy to write things like this to get a reaction from people but I don't like reading them :D
I also like to write stories with open endings which usually annoy readers but it's fun for the writer!
So, while your story has ruined me (I hardly ever cry from words) it is truly a magnificent piece!
satanreilly chapter 1 . 3/21
It's so painful but it's also so good! I love this
KbexAniston chapter 1 . 3/18
This one hurts so bad, like when you realize.. omg. I love this fic so much, but this is heartbreaking.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 2/6
oh gOD. This was so happy and cute and adorable... and then we hit the ending and it's like BAM pain angst and clutching at the feels. Wow. Well done I was not expecting that and you did it wonderfully.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
That was absolutely heartbreaking - it wasn't till I got to the end that I realised Kate was listening to a recording :'( Haven't watched Castle before but this brought tears to my eyes...
Naniela chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Jesus.. that was heartbreaking... good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Castle Haven chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I read this for the first time after the season 6 finale and it is a whole new level of feels :'( *sob*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
this made me cry so hard it's not even funny. -sanumarox123
cchao chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
that was so not cool! I'm openly weeping right now!
GodricsRanger chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I CAN'T HANDLE THIS. SEND HELP.
reig chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is beautiful! It hurts like hell, but it's amazing...:)
CaskettShipper chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Why? Why? So heartbreakingly beautiful.
47secondsofveritas chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
o.O I'm not ok. AT ALL.
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That was so good, and now I'm crying.