Reviews for 99th Hunger Games: A Tropical Paradise
Tigerlils chapter 26 . 9/2/2012
Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Um. All the tributes marked "BB" are male. Just thought I'd point that out.
TheMasterSlytherin chapter 26 . 7/31/2012
Oh wow, this was pretty intense! Sorry it took me so long to review, I've been away and I kept forgetting to.
Poor Contra and Kyvan, you will be missed :(
I can't wait to see what's going to happen next, keep up the fantastic work!
De of the activated chapter 26 . 7/25/2012
This was A greact chapter! The plan went out perfectly! I Loved it, atleast they killed one career but, im sad they killed Contra. Whatever, the plan has been succesful and now Zayden went off on his own, just how I wanted it. Awseome chapter, update soon!
ShillaS chapter 26 . 7/24/2012
so I reviewed two last chapters but they were as guests. which was weird. but yeah. both of those times was me. oh, adding to my reviews by the way. I like Kat best among the careers and I hope Adrian is ok. And i'd like Toby to avenge Ava :)
stnaley chapter 26 . 7/24/2012
I had a feeling Contra would die today, so it's no big deal! Sorry I haven't reviewed in so long, I've been awfully busy. Keep up the good work, though :)
Miss Unaproachable chapter 26 . 7/24/2012
Well that was interesting! Atleast they got some careers down rigth? Anyway great chapter, im kinda sad contra dies and im happy they got a careers, they annoy me so much! Anyways, Great chapter update soon!
Celes Ludenberg chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
A very interesting chapter, Love it as always.

Sorry for not reviewing. Ive been in france.

Update soon!
41570 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Just the fire not the killing.
basketball1029 chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
"He puts his hands on my shoulders, looking at me with pleading eyes."

It's interesting to see how Markus and Alana have developed some sort of friendship. Actually, I wouldn't go so far to say that it's a "friendship" but I think they're growing on each other. Romance? I'm not sure yet. Maybe! I'd love to see what you do with that.

Alana's bloodlust is entertaining :) I love it! Amazing job, Bluebird! Perfect execution of my character. Anxious to know Adrian's condition.

Yet ANOTHER great chapter. At this point, I'm not even surprised anymore. You have a great talent for writing :) Update soon!
41570 chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
Maxus should win. Pyromaniacs are awsome
41570 chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
I want Katri to kill Alana if both of them are alive
District11-Olive chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
wow Kyvan is dead o.o those Careers are just dropping like flies! i huess even they weren't prepared for this arena :S well I dont know what should happen next, all I'm saying is that i hope Fig is still alive by the end of the next chapter :D maybe a gamemaker trap can happen next?
Stormygio chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
Adrian...If I were in the careers, I'd want to hunt him down, personally. But are the careers strong enough to attempt the sort of wild goose chase, when their pack is only half what it use to be?
Stormygio chapter 25 . 7/23/2012
Poor Toby...I hope he isn't killed by a mutt too. And poor monkey.