Reviews for Mercedes
ngawai chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ok...here are my list of hilarious moments...Lunch Date-Roast beef sandwiches and cool ranch Doritos.. gosh this is sooooo like 13 year olds its not funny (but it is soooo .) hahahaha and Mercedes saying 'I will never eat again' sooo funny (and Tina thinking its romantic). Oh and what a classic a Diamond zirconia ring..I'm doubling up with hysterics. oh and an ordained minister on the net?. Then Writing notes to their parents about their elopement...Purple veil...handcar...honeymoon at the carnival (hang on...I would sooo like a honeymoon at the Carnival!) I sooo want a friend like Puck. Thank you for this funny fic. When I was 13 I would of done exactly what they did and felt exactly how they felt. Hilariously funny but soooo sweet!
Where do you get these fabulous ideas? Classic! :) Immense gratitude!
Merthur True Love chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I loved this
RaeRaeRaeLiz chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
i want to know what happens when they get caught, if they get caught,.
Moonlitorion chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
That was the sweetest fic I've ever read! Loved it! :)
krazykay23 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
OMG! That was too cute! Honeymoon at the carvinal awwww lol!
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
oh god, so much yummy fluffiness! i'm stuffed with goodness. but ooooh they are in soooo much trouble when they get home. lmao
mzsj chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
But now I want to know what happens when their parents catch up with them. Lol. See, this is why I don't like one-shots.
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
So ridiculously cute.
MissStrada chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Loved it all, from start to finish! I seriously was in bed for the night reading on my old kindle and I got up turned on my pc to write you a review! I'ma need you to write some more fluffy goodness!
reid4infinity chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
love puck's character.
FanFicFanGurl101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
omg! that was TOO cute! reminds me of the episodes where the cast had their min- mes!
box5angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Those crazy kids! lol All of them. I loved it! It was so sweet. :)
Brixon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was just too hilarious. OMG. I was laughing throughout the entire story. Ha, ha, ha. Thirteen year olds, eloping! Okay, well I guess they can get married at that age. Only people in America think it's crazy to get married that young. But true love has no age limit! Marry while you are still young.

And yes, I also wish I had a friend like Puck. That would be so awesome. And ha honeymoon at the carnival. I wish I could have a date at the carnival...I am so lonely. :(

Oh well. Wonderful story, can't wait to read more from you.

Lots of love,

Moonlight015
s m Neal chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
It's so cute it needs a sequel
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was so cute! I thik I'm on sugar overload. You have to write an update, I need to know the reactions of their parents and about the carnival. This was amazing and you did an awesome job!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »