Reviews for The Fight
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 9 . 1/27
I can't wait to read the new and improved version :D
Zayabel13 chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
I just started sophomore year xD I'll wait for ya my love! *pffttttt*
Zayabel13 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
I swear... if his resoreccion is mugetsu... I'll die happy!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
I personally thought it was going well. But I will reread it and see what changes you made. I look forward to it!
Draco-Lord of Darkness chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
Get your shit done! The Lord wants more! Lol love the story so far and can't wait to see Nel's reaction to ichigo's handiwork
Writer's-411 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Take the time you need. :)
briar black death rose chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
I figured it be a AN but that's okay cuz if you wanna reedit it you do that till yer satisfied. Best o luck
Haneko Takahashi chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
"your dead i killed you :D" if it were me "YOU LIL SHIT I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF! NO FAIR TT_TT"
Haneko Takahashi chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
for all of grimmi "i'ma kill ya" when he does... "no shit no!"
scheun2100 chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Please I have to know what happens next! Does nel find them together, does ichi wake up first or grimm? Does grimm see ichi's art on his face and get mad? I just have to know! Please update soon
scheun2100 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
ooohh conflicted emotions in grimm-kitty. Like like like
scheun2100 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
ichi got mad at grimm and then cryed. Loved the play of emotions. Descriptions are good. Feels like watching from sidelines
scheun2100 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I don't know if this was intended but do to a lack of crying these last couple of months, I am starting to leak tears! It turned into a river the moment I read "No Pulse"
scheun2100 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Feel for you! Inoue is really a pain. She should just have vanished
A Random Fan chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh my god! I fucking hate Orihime too. I love the " Shut the fuck up Kurosaki-kun is busy." But I would have made it "Shut the fuck up Kurosaki-kun is busy saving the fucking world along with your ass."