Reviews for The Bons Vivants
This was hot ... when I noticed she had an extra package...clutched pearls
thinkur101 chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
I just wanted to say I love your writing and could I suggest a Mercedes and quin pairing please!
Air and Water chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
Another sexy update in the bag. Quinn and Santana's scene was oddly sweet and intimate, considering it was public sex. And Quinn kicking ass ... well we'll see what Britt has to say about that. I wonder what her punishment will be, because I feel like she'll be punished somehow ;)
Really interested in seeing what couples will when all is said and done. Looking forward to the next update.
myhiggins25 chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
you know what? I thought I was about to get some more Mercedes action and then cut off! hahahaha you're killing me!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
Please please please update "Being Human" next.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Very intriguing story. Sultry and satisfying. The secret is very tantalizing. Feminine yet a edge of masculinity at its best. Picturing two women together is beautiful. A woman with a dick draws out submissive desires.
JoCupcake chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I actually like this story no scratch that I freaking love this story...please update soon?!
thinkur101 chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
I know tbis is really bad you please do one when Mercedes shows Sam how to do the deed? Great story by the way!
Air and Water chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
What the? Seriously? Frickin SERIOUSLY!? You ended the chapter like that? UGH! I can't ... I can't even ... I can't even find words for that. *smh*

Oh well, good stuff nonetheless. Lots of sexiness and liked that we got to see some of what's going on with Santana. Loved that she is the proud owner of Mercedes' v-card. I'm with Santana in regards to Sue and Roz. I feel like I have to tell someone about that because it's too much to keep to myself.
snowdrop1026 chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
*SMH* YOU'RE BACK! YAY! I loved every second of it. Love Santana. Oh, how I wish, I could get between those thighs. I am so happy and excited you are back. I have missed this story terribly, you have no idea. Super excited for the next one. I want to see the Unholy Trinity and Rachel have sex. Oh god lord! Or Rachel to Bareback Puck. Those two would be so hot. Oh, the possiblities are endless. You make my mind so dirty. I love it. PMS
Lady90 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Are you still writing this story? And a few others you've posted?
Air and Water chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I love it! Coach Roz got a little (okay a LOT) of action. That is just ... wow! What got me was Mike giving the older ladies some love for knowing tricks that none of his girls do. Given you're distaste for Finn, I'm kind of surprised you let him get in on the action as much as you did. I figured you were just going to keep him hovering on the fringes peeping on everyone.

Yay! Finally the Unholy Trinity. I liked how you pieced the plots together. How it turns out they had all this stuff going on concurrently with all the other action and no one really knew. I see that you tossed in some emotions. Poor San and her hurt feelings over Quinn and Britt hooking up. Quinn being all jealous and possessive and trying to keep San away from Mack. Looking forward to them kissing and making up.
Lady90 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Lmao: You gone learn today.
Alright, alright, alright.
MistressCoCoLoVeR chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
This is like such a guilty pleasure. I just want more and more. :D I just love it. When are we gonna get more Mercedes and Rachel time?
General Mac chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
love it more pretty please