Reviews for The Bons Vivants
JoCupcake chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I actually like this story no scratch that I freaking love this story...please update soon?!
thinkur101 chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
I know tbis is really bad you please do one when Mercedes shows Sam how to do the deed? Great story by the way!
Air and Water chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
What the? Seriously? Frickin SERIOUSLY!? You ended the chapter like that? UGH! I can't ... I can't even ... I can't even find words for that. *smh*

Oh well, good stuff nonetheless. Lots of sexiness and liked that we got to see some of what's going on with Santana. Loved that she is the proud owner of Mercedes' v-card. I'm with Santana in regards to Sue and Roz. I feel like I have to tell someone about that because it's too much to keep to myself.
snowdrop1026 chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
*SMH* YOU'RE BACK! YAY! I loved every second of it. Love Santana. Oh, how I wish, I could get between those thighs. I am so happy and excited you are back. I have missed this story terribly, you have no idea. Super excited for the next one. I want to see the Unholy Trinity and Rachel have sex. Oh god lord! Or Rachel to Bareback Puck. Those two would be so hot. Oh, the possiblities are endless. You make my mind so dirty. I love it. PMS
Lady90 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Are you still writing this story? And a few others you've posted?
Air and Water chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I love it! Coach Roz got a little (okay a LOT) of action. That is just ... wow! What got me was Mike giving the older ladies some love for knowing tricks that none of his girls do. Given you're distaste for Finn, I'm kind of surprised you let him get in on the action as much as you did. I figured you were just going to keep him hovering on the fringes peeping on everyone.

Yay! Finally the Unholy Trinity. I liked how you pieced the plots together. How it turns out they had all this stuff going on concurrently with all the other action and no one really knew. I see that you tossed in some emotions. Poor San and her hurt feelings over Quinn and Britt hooking up. Quinn being all jealous and possessive and trying to keep San away from Mack. Looking forward to them kissing and making up.
Lady90 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Lmao: You gone learn today.
Alright, alright, alright.
MistressCoCoLoVeR chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
This is like such a guilty pleasure. I just want more and more. :D I just love it. When are we gonna get more Mercedes and Rachel time?
General Mac chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
love it more pretty please
snowdrop1026 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Hey it's me. Ok, so I just finished reading this hot ass erotica piece. Loved all the male loving. Holy crapola. I can't wait for the Unholy Trinity and Rachel to get it on. Oh man, the four of them will be like the fourth of July. This chapter was bangin'! I love how you set up Mike in this story. Such spunk my little Asian fusion has. That bit at the end with Roz, totally cracked me the hell up. Her and Sylvester getting it on, OMG! I nearly died. You know, I don't know how you do it, but you manage to make all the characters work with each other. Even pairings, I never thought of, are working beautifully in this fic. I really can't wait until the next chapter. I almost want to cry that it will be a week away until then. But, I will alas, see you have updated, and let out a squeal of excitement. You so make my world go round. LOVE YOU!
Air and Water chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Good news ... another hot chapter.

Bad news ... you've dirtied my brain! Sue & Roz? I can't even imagine the steaming hot mess sex between those two would be. Seriously what is the insult to orgasm ratio on that combo ... 25:1? Then throw in them fighting about who'd be on top. Oh my goodness *smh* But if anyone could pull it off, it would be you.
snowdrop1026 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Ok, so work was really trying, and I have found some terrible news. I wasn't able to read all of your update. I promise when I do, you will have my raving review. But from what I read, hot damn, my lions are on fire.
brina chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Fist pumping and shouting for more. This story is so wicked and hot. And I love the craziness. Does sue have

A dick?
pillowlover chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Hi I was the one that requested a rachcedes Rachel Mercedes story I of course love the first chapter more rachcedes please your amazing at smut!
INLOVEWITNAMI chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Awesome sauce I totally love this story