Reviews for An Innocent Wish
Mercy2908 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
A nice story. Poor boys and Lou... I heard that if you get chickenpox when you are an adult, it's twice as bad and it can be pretty dangerous.

Thanks
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I just had a chance to read this. Maternal Emma at her best, and four really sick and irritable riders at their worse. Loved the part where she and Kid were overhearing 'things' as the four sick riders scratched each other's spots...I enjoyed this.
signefalls chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is a wonderful story! You captured Emma's mothering ways so well here. The socks are exactly how it would have gone down :) The ending with Buck was so touching and sweet!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Love 's a good nurse.
CindyPio chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I can't help thinking of the old saying, be careful what you wish for... Sick kids are never fun, sick teens are worse! Loved the part about tying socks over their hands.
BrilliantDarkness chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Such a sweet story. It was so very Emma. So stoic in doing all that has to be done and then the little glimpses inside to her worries and wishes.-J
Gina77 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Cute story. Sometimes you might regret what you wish for.
Lana Coombe chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You had me worried there! I had chicken pox as a young adult - not fun and it's a lot worse for boys. Very sweet ending to a lovely story.
rororogers chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
The ending of this is so sweet. Loved it.