Reviews for Dimas and Dashes random killy adventures part 1!
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
So what is going to happen next only time will tell bravo on your writing.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
This is incredible Dash is pregnant. Great job on the story excellent work on your writing and plot bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Now I'm glad Dash is with Dima. Great job on this chapter bra o onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
So Dash is a human and in a tank *woot* very cool chapter. Great job on your writing and plot bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
Now things are getting better with his sadness of his human life. Great job on your writing and plot bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
Great chapter going back and forth. I hope these will shine some light on him excellent job on this chapter bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Hmmmmmm what Dima did last night with dash if Dash had white sticky stuff all over body. This will be very interesting excellent job bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
That was very funny you have done here. Great job on this chapter now he is going to canterlot to see princess celestia. Excellent work on this chapter bravo and onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Great chapter I enjoyed it that was a very weird experience that Dima is going through right now and now training on flying. Excellent job on the writing and plot bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Great chapter you have done I enjoyed it. Your writing is excellent and spot on bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Ok Dima how can't go back home, smashes equipment and kisses Dash also tries to kill smash lol great job on this chapter and the writing is excellent bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Now Dimas ha to contend place for now and asked questions to Twilight. This is a very interesting chapter I have read I can't wait to find out next bravo onward your writing is excellent.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Great chapter I'm adding it on great start I can't wait for Dash to find out more of this Pegasus stallion. Great job on your writing bravo onward.
S.H.I.E.L.D-Agent-Phoenix chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
Cool update soon,

Anyone who's participating in the cosmic kiss partition be ready for 23rd of June for the fanfic blackout, it means don't login into fanfic until 24th June

If anyone wants to join PM Cosmic Kiss and prepare for the blackout
S.H.I.E.L.D-Agent-Phoenix chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
Cool update soon

pm cosmic kiss to join

I know what you guys are thinking: "Why am I not updating?" I'll be updating sometime on Thursday you guys and I'll be posting an Atticus X OC story for my online sister, Jupiter's Magic who is turning twenty on Thursday!

Anywho please hear me out. Angel the Neko and other authors have notified me and others about what FF is planning to do. FF is planning to take down ALL stories over the M rating (meaning with yaoi, yuri, lemons, rape, extreme violence, etc.) They're even planning on taking down song-based stories. That's taking down about half of FF!

Hopefully this shouldn't affect any of my current stories but I'll be publishing an M rated story sometime in August. I bet you won't be able to figure what its about ;)

Please read this announcement from Angel the Neko and please participate in the Black Out on June 23rd. It doesn't matter if you aren't an author, this affects you too, so please participate!

More details about the Black Out are below. At the end of the announcement, I have one more announcement that will also affect everyone.

Thank you. :3

Angel the Neko's Announcement

PLEASE READ GUYS! I want nothing more than your fanfiction safety:

For those of you who may not know, is planning on taking down any and all stories that are over the M rating. So anything that contains yaoi, yuri, lemons, rape, acts of extreme violence and even song based stories! BLASHEMPY I say! If you haven't already figured it out, several stories would be taken down! PROBABLY YOUR OWN TOO! If they get this done, more than half the stories on this site will be taken down.

I, myself, have not helped organize the Black Out date, but, as I said, I've gotten several messages informing me of it. I am happy to participate in it. And I am hoping all of you will as well, On JUNE 23RD (according to GTM timing, so that we know we're doing it together) everyone DO NOT login, or even enter. I know for some of us on summer break it'll be tempting (myself included).

On JUNE 23RD do not login into FFN, do not read, do not review, do not PM your friends. Do not do anything! DO NOT UPDATE! That needs more emphasis….

ANYWAY! If enough people join us on the Black Out the site will notice and take us seriously. Please! Listen and participate! Even if you are not a writer yourself on the site, some of your favourite stories will probably be taken down! No one wants that!

If you are going to join, PM me, or comment to this. If you are going to participate, PLEASE TELL ME! I need to pass on the information!

The motto for this site is "Unleash your Imagination" How is this even possible if we have such a long list of what we CAN'T write?