Reviews for The Crazy Lives of Heroes
sylph chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i really like this! i like that she wasn't perfect. i also like that you don't focus on one characters particularly. like its in medea's perspective(that is her name right?)so i understand that it centered around her. but then some people will for example go and write a symphonia story and include lik genis lloyd sheena and mithos, and say for a summary something like yup this evey ones life aftergame...so wheres the rest of the cast?
anyway really like the way you describe jades attitude.
ps hoping jay from legendia makes an appearance in the story
MARheaven-ninja chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Well I do find Medea and Benjamin a bit annoying but it's just the beginning of the story, plenty of room for development, and Medea acting like a child does kind of bring in the reader. Also the line "she wanted to blame not "nothing a thing about about technology" as a fault" didn't make much sense, the wording and the extra "about" made it confusing. Did you mean "she wanted to blame not "knowing a thing about technology" as a fault"?
Pordie29 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I liked this story a lot. I liked Medea's personality. Benjamin, although he was quite the snob, really got me hooked on even more. Although Medea did get me hooked on also, Benjamin just had that attitude that fit his character pretty well. Great job, I must say. Keep on writing good things like this, you could land yourself a book series!

-Pordie29