Reviews for One of Those Times
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Seems reasonable considering everything that happened with Mordred in 5.11, 5.12 & 5.13.
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
:-) Yeah, It realy is a pity, tat you can't jus run some people through.
TiffBaby101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
haha. nice
xBookEaterx chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Loved it. And you are totally right! I hate it that Merlin is always right and Arthur just doesn't listen!
LinBates chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Good one and so true.

But as it turned out Merlin would have been better off encouraging Arthur to bring back magic, then chances are Mordred would have died and ceased being a threat to Arthur.
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Can Merlin just say he has magic? At this point, the near reveals are getting fairly ridiculous. If it's such an unimportant plot point, then just make it happen and move on, for God's sake!
hockey.star chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love Leon's response. I can just see him saying that.
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Good one! Love how you portraited Merlin.
RedHatMeg chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Well, Mordred was a knight in legends to. I really hope it won't be he's-evil-Merlin-knows-but-Arthur-won't-believe-him, but it rather be something like: Mordred will be nice and good at first but turn evil somewhere along, either because Morgana will turn him against Arthur, or Arthur will be a douche to all magic things.
wordsarefriends chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I don't think they would do that AGAIN. In my head, I'm kind if convinced that since Mordred has heard the Druid legends, he'll realize that his vengeance isn't as important as bringing magic back to the land. The way he used to even say "Emrys" was pure idolization. I think he'll start off evil before realizing exactly what he's doing. Maybe he'll kill Arthur in purpose, but it could also be an accident. In fact, an event like that could bring out Merlin's magic reveal.
*shrug* at least, those are some of my theories:p

Because let's face it, in the original legends, Gwen cheats with Lancelot and Arthur has her executed. There has to be at least some hope for the light side on such a family friendly show:p

Am I even making any sense? I hope so:p
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hope they don't have the same background story line of bad person merlin recognises but can't tell Arthur... again.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Funny and true. Thanks for sharing!
fernazab chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
We giggled. "Illegal, in fact." :)

We're hoping that Mordred isn't out to specifically hurt Arthur. Mordred needs to be more concerned about harming Merlin and using Arthur as a means to that end. And instead of the Merlin not liking Mordred and Arthur not listening, Mordred uses a different name. He uses a different name and keeps his outgoing brain activity to a minimum. THEN Merlin doesn't even know it's Mordred! We can dream...

Have you seen the spoiler pics? Mordred is obviously well-favored by Arthur. Oh! And Gwen's new dresses... You thought she looked scandalous before...
Bottled Sunshine chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Yeah I heard that too. I don't get it. Merlin *must* know he's evil, right? Because not only did the dragon straight-up tell him so, he heard Mordred turn on his frighteningly creepy voice and say "I will never forgive this, Emrys, and I will never forget," right? So Merlin knows.

And that means the only way Mordred's a knight is for Arthur to not trust Merlin. Which inspires similar rage and annoyance as perfectly portrayed in this ficlet.

I'll just hold on hoping that it's a case of Merlin hoping Morded's good or Mordred actually starting good and later betraying.

Buuut, I've a feeling that despite this annoyance, magic is to be accepted in Camelot by mid-way through the season, based off the "stopping of an execution" and this "Mordred" spoiler. At least no death for Druids. And Merlin's just like a Druid. So ... reveal! Please, S5 writers!