Reviews for Twisted Love
I love this story. I love the Saemon x Hotarubi pairing. And I just love your take on how a relationship between them would develop and be.
Claudia Tananori chapter 1 . 2/22
I Absolutely Loved It! 3 Its inspiring, Haunting, and gorgeous! :D 3
vergil ansem chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Whoa! Very creepy! This have a few deep questions in it: it is better for her to know the painful truth or to live a wonderful and happy lie? Good story
J. R. The exorcist chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Awwww, how cute! Wait! No! I mean sick!
Damn I just can't make up my mind!
Your an excellent writer, much better than I am, my forte is definently baking!
I shall bake you ninja cake!
AmmyChey3X chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Awesome FanFic! :D :D
The fact that it was dark and (somewhat) disturbing made it that much better! Hotarubi is one of my favorite characters-I liked Yashamaru when I first saw him; I was sad when he was killed...
Ever notice that Basilisk is like an awesome version of Romeo and Juliet? (Except with ninjas-which is why it will always be better)
theVanity212 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
hellsing fan, aren't you...
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Saemon really shows himself as a manipulative wretch in this story; his plan is convincingly thorough, and his deception of Oboro was particularly nasty. Goood story.
Mashymarrow chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Great story! I think you should write a sequel of Hotarubi finding out the truth. There are some grammar mistakes, but other than that it was excellently written. And I agree, Saemon did seem to be attracted to Hotarubi, as he thought she was cute and the only one he didn't team up to kill was her.