Reviews for Break Loyalties
cinnawapan chapter 13 . 3/18
MMMHH THE FEELS
GeekyBookConsummer chapter 4 . 2/5
This is by far my favorite Teen Wolf fanfic!
Sjul chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
i really really Like this story!
like how realistic it is particulary how realistic Derek is
cause he is big bad wolf, his bihaviour needs to be brutal
add here that he does everything for the sake of Stiles as a really important person to him NOT a lover
and i ADORE how you show their close relashionship without obvious slash
we need more fanfiction of this and other Stiles pairings with something in the middle of close REALISTIC friendship and something more
oh, and i Like how short you make previous chapter, it really makes necessary effect making us concentrate correctly
keep going, i am already waiting for next chapter of yours Peter\Stiles!
GlOmP3R chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
Man this was one hell of a ride ! Have to say i loved it! Kickass job.
FlailerBee chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
Wasn't that a emotional roller-coaster of terror and tears. Seriously, ouch.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
I loved it please update more
Guest chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Oh my gosh. I love you. Really. That was amazing.
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
Good Job! I loved this chapter :P People can whine all they want about cliffhangers. You would not be the first author to only have a few paragraphs as a chapter. A chapter ends when it reaches a logical conclusion for multiple reasons. Well done. It could have been made a part of the previous chapter, or the beginning of the next, but it works perfectly s a stand alone chapter for pacing.
Sakuraligh chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
I'm very perplexed about the ending ... I don't think Scott deserve in any way Stiles forgiveness is kind of like Derek said "Scott always ends up with everything, while Stiles always loses something " From the beginning it wasn't fair for Stiles (I feel) ... Anyway well written story, very intense feelings I felt...
Sakuraligh chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Omg this is great! Although this is fanfic is somewhat true in the relationship with Scott and Stiles..:/ stiles always is doing everything to protect everyone and always end up hurt and Scott doesn't really care is mostly about Allison
Fi Suki Saki chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Even though the last scene is not Sterek... But as long as Derek still with Stiles there... It's fine! ;)

If it's already complete, please put the status of complete...!

From the Frightening and Sad Start, the Complicated Awesome In the Middle, and with Great Ending...

AMAZING!

Wonderful Fic!

How Derek and Stiles be honest to each other... Developed their friendship relationship... was Awesome!

They need each other! So Heart-warming and comforting...! XD

Wicked!

But even though Stiles still wanted to be friend with Scott... I still think Stiles shouldnot trust Scott with his life!
His change already gone when he chose Allison over Stiles...! Especially since they already know each other for long time and best friend-ing...!

Anyway... Nice story! ;)
middlechild274 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I actually cried in this chapter. It's so sad and I know how Stiles feels. Crap I have to wipe my tears before I proceed to the next.
Jay-magic- G chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Scott is such a NGdjkfghiusdhufhsdkjfns. i hate him sooooooo much he doesn't deserve Stiles and right now a part of me dislikes Derek for taking away Stiles trust in Scott he would have known about it in his own time.
This just seems like a cruel way to find out your best friend is a douche. now that Scott doesn't have stiles anymore i wonder how long is going to take him to come crawling back
BuzBeeMags chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
FUCK MAN! I CAN FEEL IT! MY HEART! IT JUST BROKE!
BuzBeeMags chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO THIS SHIT?
I AM GONNA DIE FROM ALL THESE EMOTIONS!
OH GOD!