Reviews for We'll Talk
Lovely lil fic :)
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Nicely done
Jo chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Just read this-it was very good-you should write more
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Now if that had actually happened the episode would have rocked
Drumchik chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I loved this. Also loved Maura mistaking the date for a time rather than a real date. Definitely time for a real date.
Hope6968 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Cute very cute. Ended to soon though, LOL. Very enjoyable.
saya4haji chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
ah I loved this sory. I love your fictions based in the first season and early second. The latter half of that season was a bit of a let down. I'm withoding judgement on season 3.

I really adoe the manner in which you are able to get inside of maura's head and show us how that google mind works. Then you throw us off kilter with a sarcastic comment from jane and a dose of humour which I never saw coming..nipples lol. That was a segway I was unprepared for and you made work so well.

The contrast you cast with Jane is always so abrupt, her direct mannerism and quick uptake were perfectly done.

As always you excel with your characters dialogue.

Many thanks for this story it really cheered me up.
heatwave16 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great story. I so wish I was able to go to Rizzles Con. Looking forward to hearing all about it
bethiem chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
you really aren't leaving this as a one shot are you? this has potential to be a great story! thanx for sharing, beth.
Bergslaw chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great! Thanks. Loved it
afret2010 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Well I don't know about your friend but I thought this was great but then I'm a huge fan of sappy Rizzles so I may not be the right person to judge ;-)
Swishla chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Love your fics based on first season. They seem sexily innocent, if that makes sense and this one is no exception. Very nicely done and thanks for sharing!
Leonhart17 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Aww, that was so good! Love it!
mooneyangel chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Sexy? Maybe , I loved it regardless.