Reviews for The Beguiled
Sniperbob chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
Great story, poor Ryan. At least he finally found a family that will take care of him. Thank you so much for writing this.
Francy-90 chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
Awwww! Such a great, sweet ending. I feel all warm inside!
Thank you for this story, I hope you write another Ryan centered story soon!
Chiclete chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
Love it! Thank you.
BlueSkyAtNight chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
Awwwww such a precious ending, It was beautifully written and I loved that everything worked out :D
anon chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
I hope that you continue to write and especially more Ryan or Ryan and Sandy centered stories. You did a terrific job, especially for your first outing.

I especially liked how you found a very plausible way to draw the broken threads together by bringing Ryan and Sandy together while linking one of their first meetings. That ended up being a beginning, even if neither of them could have known. Now there's another one.
matthewsbj chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
So, it's finally come to an end, huh?

I'm glad that Ryan finally has an opportunity for a happy ending!

I liked that Sandy asked Ryan to give them another chance; acknowledging that they had made some mistakes and that they want to remedy them.

I laughed when Ryan was getting nervous about having "the talk" with Sandy.

I can only imagine how Ryan felt when he found out that Kirsten went up against her father for him. I was surprised that he didn't feel guilty about their now strained relationship, although I'm glad he didn't.

Thanks again for the story, and I hope you write another one soon!
matthewsbj chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
Poor, poor Ryan. Hopefully, Arturo will be able to find Ryan and talk him down. Or, it might even be nice if Eva could do something. I know that Theresa's her daughter and all, but she has to see that something is wrong with her daughter's actions. They might be the only ones Ryan is willing to trust.

I hope that Ryan doesn't do anything too foolish or dangerous. I can only imagine what he might do. Please don't keep us waiting too long to find out.
BlueSkyAtNight chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
Such an intense chapter. Such a sweet end of chapter with a worried seth. Looking forward to the next chapter
Adorereading chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
love this chapter, Ryan's reaction is so realistic. I could practically see the scene :) GOOD JOB!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
Nice chapter!
5-STAR chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
Please update soon Theresa is a bitch I can't wait till Ryan realizes who she really is
BlueSkyAtNight chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
No! Poor Ryan being mislead and lied to, I just hope sandy and kirsten arrive in the nick of time. Another great chapter and I am eager to read the next one
matthewsbj chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
Saying that I feel sorry for Ryan is an understatement. Not only must it be hard to think that the family he was just getting to know wants nothing to do with him, but also what this is going to do to him when he finds out that Theresa not only manipulated him and the Cohens, but that she flat out lied to him.

I don't even want to know the momma bear Kirsten might turn into when they finally confront Theresa. After seeing her reaction when she confronted her father, and she doesn't even have any ties to Theresa.

It doesn't look like the Cohens will be able to reach them before they leave, so it looks like the confrontation will take place in Atlanta.

I hope everything works out well for Ryan.

Please don't keep us waiting too much longer to find out!
matthewsbj chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
Theresa's confrontation will have to be handled _very_ delicately. Despite Ryan's desire to tell the Cohen's that he's going to Atlanta, I doubt very much that he feels all warm and fuzzy about them at the moment. If they show up, whether it be in Chino or Atlanta, and just start accusing her, even with the proof, I fear Ryan will only fight back even more.

Sandy and Kirsten, and Seth included, may want to enlist the support of Eva before confronting Theresa. Eva seems to be the adult Ryan trusts the most right now. She might help, specially since Eva has had suspicions regarding her daughter and the pregnancy in the past.

I don't know if the Cohen's will be able to get to Ryan before he leaves for Atlanta, but if they don't, it might actually be to their advantage. If they go to him in Atlanta, and Ryan is eventually able to see the extent to which the Cohens are willing to go for him, it might show that he actually has value in their eyes, that they truly do care for him.

Hooray to Kirsten for finally standing up to Caleb on Ryan's behalf. I appreciated her telling him he is no longer welcome in their home until he acknowledges that Ryan is a member of their family. Kirsten should have told Caleb that many times in the show.

Changing gears slightly... I just wanted to mention that this is one of the most well-written pieces up here on FanFiction in a long time. There are some other nice pieces that I like, but this is just really well-written. There used to be more stories like this going back through the archives, but not recently that I can recall. Keep up the good work! ...and don't keep us in the dark too long about how Ryan is going take the news about Theresa.
CB chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
YES! Can't wait until she's confronted.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »