Reviews for Check
Forget-To-Breathe chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow...

This was so beautiful, I can't even describe it. I'm not big on 1-shots, but this was truly amazing and I understood it. The white queen is definitely Katniss, right? I loved it sooooo much, it was perfect :)
ishiptoast chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Whoa... this is beautiful.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I'm not very sure which sacrifices were whose death and all, but I loved how you did Rue's :) I'll need to re-read Hunger Games and then this again to make sure of the reast :/
A beautiful piece, nonetheless
WrittenWithPencils chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wow, that's amazing! I never noticed how the Hunger Games could relate to a game of chess! Excellent work!
mrsodairmockingjay132 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow...
Bluedog270 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Loved this! Great job on doing this story, I love how u made the game of chess come to life and portart the hunger games so greatly. Amazing job! :)
Rose Hunter chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
... THAT WAS SO GOOD! *falls over and dies of awesome overload*

You are an amazingly good writer. Keep up the great work and don't stop astounding me with you marvelous works of art :)
peacewithoutawar chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wow. That was dark an very awesome XD I can't really tell who everyone is onky a few though... maybe that's the point
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is a very interesting way to look at it, though I agree, it really was-all of it-like a long chess game. I really did think at the end, who's who and so on. I love all of your fics so, keep on writing-you are my favourite author
DrinkingAlcoholicRainbows chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I have been following your stories for a long time and I have always been surprised by how creative and original your fics are. This is no exception. I applaud you for doing what you said you would; make us think, especially in the end. You did, and it was beautiful. Thank you.
Emser443 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
OMG! You are my favorite author. The way you find things that resemble the characters! I love your Harry Potter ones like 'Queen' and 'Amazon' YOU ARE FANTASIC!
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love how you compared it to chess. That's what I always imagined the "game" part of it to be. It annoys me when the villain compares everything to chess though, because guess what? I happen to be quite good at chess, people.