Reviews for Avenger Korra
DireLegendz chapter 1 . 6/12
i wish that you'd continue this story!
Althea Sirius chapter 8 . 6/7
Yay! Such a happy reunion!
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 6/6
O~ this is getting good!
Keith Conlon chapter 8 . 5/16
I absolutely love this story. You need have them involved in defence of Earth against regular Alien Invasions. Assist Shield in shutting down Hydra. Assist the Avengers in defeating Ultron and finally Personally taking on Thanos after learning how to counter warp the Infinity Stones back at Thanos in many times the strength and intensity that was used on her in order to overwhelm even Thanos.
Oriana16 chapter 8 . 2/3
you said you weren't abandoning it so pleeaase update soon! even though it's been about four years...
BloodyHeart12050 chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
I LOVE IT! UPDATE PLEASE!
shugokage chapter 8 . 5/2/2016
Interesting story great job!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
Dammit, please continue!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
Is it just me that's hoping maybe Asami is someone you put in to pair with Korra (if you accept that pairing like I do anyways. They compliment each other nicely. Besides Asami and Stark would be good friends with the tech savvy.)
LilLinkGirl chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
No more?
Ani89 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Keep cranking those stories out I'm love this! Waaaaaaaayy better than the other one.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Here are some more ideas:

Professor: I'm Charles Zavier!
Korra: Huh! How did you talk with -! Psychic! Oh!

Korra; Mutant!

Korra; I;m okay with mutants!
Wolverine: Really!
Korra; Yep!
BEast: Why!
Profesor: She judges by hearts alone!
Korra: I saq Wolvy;s true self! He saved peopel! Sabretooth murdered! He;s a mosnter! Wovlerine proved more humane and thus more human!

Professor: Mutancy is the key to our evolution. It has enabled us to evolve from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward. Take us!

Korra: Magneto!
Prfoesor: He was a Jew taken captive by Nazis!
Korra: Cap told me of Nais!
Profesor; And was tortured by one! A mutant named Sebastian Shaw! A mutant who could absorb energy to grow young or to redirect or to become strong!
Korra: Monster! He torured a boy!
Proffesor: And murdered his mum to blackmail him!
Korra; Bitch!
Profesor; Mangeto destroyed him for it and took his helmet! He believes mankind wants us destoreyd!

Korra: I must stop this!

Korra: Wolvy! I;m sorry for all you sffured!

Korra: Beast ooks sweet and cuddly! Blues a great colur!
Beast: Thank you my dear!
(he chucles)

Korra would think BEast sweet and look upon him as an uncly figure!

Beast: Violence is more than the only solution!
Korra; HMM! I know! But we must fight if we must as Aang says!
Wolveirn: Oh for crying out lodu! Is he your dnughter or neice Hank! Hank quotes people too1

Korra: Oh dear!

Korra: Yo! Sabretooth! Over here! Or are you a scaredy puss! One wolveirne got the better of you! Yellow bely!
(Sabretooth runs over - only to grt punched by Hulk)
Korra: Arrogance can blind! His pride is his weakness obvisouly!

Korra: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Scary!

Korra: Mystique! I knw humans hurt you! I;m sorry! Let me help!

Mystiwue: You shoudl help us!
Korra: Huh!

Magnto would mistake Korra for a mutant and offer her a place to help his cause to free mutnts!

Korra: Magneto! Stop! The Nazis are all goen! Shaw is dead!

Korra cna enter Magneto's mind! She spots his young self on his midn and cuddles him to comfort him when he;s cryign bout his mum.

Korra: I was pushed out off Magneto;s midn.

Korra: Magnrto was just a puppet. As was Mesmero. Someone controlled Magneto from his childhood. Fuelling his rage to make him a weapon. Apocalypse! The oldest and darkest of all mutants!

Mageto: You used me all my life!
Apocalypse: Yes! And you use is over!
(he uses his pyshcci powers to pull off Magneto;s helmet and grabs it eith one hand then crushes it)
Apocalypse: You are the weakest of yur rce! Crippled by age and emotions.
(he tortures him with his memories making him cyr)
Apoclyspe: Yeah! CRY! COWER AND DIE!
(he prepares his arm cannon to blast hiM)
(the Profeosr shields the blast)

Magneto: All those years wasted fighting each other, Charles... to have a precious few of them back.
(repentign after Korra saved him and proved him wrong)

Beast: A lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies.
Korra: Precisely!

Wolverine would at first be annyoed at KOrra but warm up to her for her attitude and kidnness!

Korra cna play baseball or football with mutant kids and bring them to the mansion mcuh to Iron Man's shock and Fury;s annoyance.

Captain America: Hello Logan!
Wolvienr: Cap!
Korra: You met!

Korra can meet Polaris who is Magneto;s daughter and berfriend her! Helping her out!
pachysam chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Here are more ideas:

Korracan take the Tiem Stone (one of the Infitiny Sotnes)! She can acintly cause a tiem rift whch rigns prehstrc animals and Worl War vehicles ans futurist robtos and buccanes an Viings and Nazis an Sovietaand Huns and Mongols (Midle Ages) an Romans and Neantherthals and others! And also ues her to revert to chidlhood!

Korra: Why is everyithgn biggerthan me!

Spidr-MnaL you;re yougn!
Korra; I;m a kid!

Hawkeey: Nice look Tubby!
Krora; Baby blubber! Sotp poiing! I was a bene at this age! Stop it or I brn your hair off!

Korra Why!

Blakc Wdow You lo aweet!

Mary jane AWWW! She looks adorbale! a sa child!

Korra can use the stoen to undo the maeg!

Captian America; Even as a kid you were great!
Korra: Yep!
(there is a phot of kdi Korra wththe Avengers)

Colonel Fury: BAH!

Colonel Fury: Why did my otsutm revert to oemdipey hippy costume ddurign the time wave!
Korra; Nice look!
Hulk: Yeah!
(many laugh)
Colonel fury: Very funny!

Black Panthr: HMMM!Kraven put up a trap for us!

Uatu: Korra was right to spare Galactus! An acntion which woudl sve all!

Uatu: Korra was ight to spare alactus and brign more Avengers! Magneto an Ross and Jameson and Fury were all part of a mastrplan! A plan long in the making for 5 000 years! Made by the poldest and darkest and strognest mutant on Earth! En Sabuh Nur! Better know as Apoclaypse the first oen!

Sivler SuferThe Sentienls were made for ocne purpose- war!

Korra; Leave Apocalyspe to me!

Galactus: Leave Ego to me

KorrA: CaptaiN Ameirca wa right Fury! You;re unable to spot which youd become!
Colonel Fury: All I did was for the goo of Earth!
Captian Amifca; The lie Adolf made when he bega the Naziss! An a war ebgan! The road youmake leads only to death! As Apoclayspe palnend!

Korra: We must join forces or Apoclayspe woudl conwuer all!

Korra: You go one choice! Meanignless death or meaninfulsurvival!
t momez chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
When will the next chapter be up?
pachyssam chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Here are more ideas:

Thor: Fury! You promised peace to the wordl! but all you broguht was deaht and uin!
(after they beat Graviton an Bliar who were made b SHIELD)

Uatu: Guys! Magneto and Ross and Fury were pawns of a great dakrnes! A part of a master plan long in the maign! A plan made for five thousand years!
(piintign out how Apocalypse had been usign many all alogn)

Uatu: En Sabu Nur! The Firt Mutnt! Apocalyspe! the gratest arknes on Earth!

The ones who becoem Apoclypses Horsemen can be Sabretoth and Juggernaut and Pyro an Mystiue!

Apcayslpe: behodl the future1!

Galactus: Leave Ego to me

Korra: Leave Apocalyspe to me!

SilverSufer: Fury! orra was right! You are unable to spot which you are ebcomgin!
Fury All I di is for the palent;ssrvivial!
Krora; The smae ie Apocalyse tol s he beagena hsi campagin! He uses you!

Korra; I refuse to elt you sacrifice th universe to presrve your skin Fur!
she lucehs hi to save Glactu)

Magneot: All this time I wa a mere pupet of Apocalyse! I wa a fool!
Korra You remidn me of uo! he did fsoem msitake thanks to Ozai and Azula;s trikey! but he made uo! You can too!

Apoclasye: I am Apocalyse! The First of the Ultiamte Stage of Evoltuon!

Sivle Sufer: Thi is madness Apocalyspe!
Apocalyspe: You are weakend by your morals!

Ross can make amend for wrongign the Hulk by giving his lfie to stop Apcoalsye! And die for it!

Betty If only Dad had lsitend to me befoe he coula been save form Apcoalyse!

Bruce: It was my fault!
Betty: Why! It was becue of Apcolasye! My ad was to blame too! You were innoent! My da;s prie cause him to fall to Apoclypse;s trickery!

Korra: We mut join forces humans amnd mutants an cosmci beigns! or many die!
Star Lord: she;s right1 Only we can top Apuocalyspe!'s ma plan!
Silver Sufer: we msut!
Glactus: They speak true!

Galactus: Maybe this is my tiem for redemption! The one the Watchers ortold to me!

Aang: Thi is why you wre broguth roa! T form an allaicne to stop threats such as Apoclasye and Thaose an Ego!

orracan wear some sort of smart amoru or robe when fightin Apocayse! She can sue a sword and a spear as we!

Korra cn be worth of usign Mjonyr! So woul Captain Amecia and Spide-Man an mary ajena n jane Foster an Storm an Panther and the Professor and Surfer qand Shanna and Ka-Zar!

Fury: Korra! I;m sorry! I was wrong! You