Reviews for Fall of EarthRealm
Sunrose22 chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
So, wait, you are the legendary Indy? In the flesh? OMG fangirl squeal. You probably don't remember little ole' me, but I'm Sunrose22, a frequent reviewer of your old stories, and the co-webmaster of the Sonya-Johnny fanfiction site...

Anyhow, I am so thrilled to see this story finished! And I LOVE the re-imagining you did on it. Beautifully done. Bravo!
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
You made it work. They screwed that up beyond any and all belief in MK2011 story mode. But this is from a self professed Sonya Blade Junkie. But I did tweet that chump all about it, and told him about himself. :) Congratulations! You can't leave us like this, Indy! Come on, man! :) All kidding aside, you're a major inspiration to me, and if this is your last MK story. I'm glad you let us go on one more journey with you. Be well, God Bless, and Keep Writing, above all else. Much love, and fingers crossed the muse hits you again.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
Okay, I'm a little confused. But still, fantastic descriptions and wonderful surprises.
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
WHOA! Holy blundging Plot Twists Batman! :) Glad to see you back! I'm really hoping you're going to finish the docks story, too. :) Huge Long Time Fangirl over here! :)
DarkAssassin15 chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
I am so confused!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Great surprises! I am so glad you put Li Mei into the story. She's one of my favorites. Keep up the great work! Update soon, please.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
This is an amazing story! I love all the details and descriptions you have incorporated in the story! Your doing a fantastic job of keeping everyone in character. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more.
DarkAssassin15 chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
Wow I can't wait for the next chapter. I think that scroll Sonya opened might have something to do with her new power.
DarkAssassin15 chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Well I'm looking at the fact that Sindel has not been super charge by Shang's sacrificed soul due to Shoa Kahn annnd we must remember that Sonya is a strong woman. She can break your neck with her feet, blow blinding dust in your face, deliver a powerful flying dragon kick, and when it comes down to it, rick your body in half with her legs while supporting her weight and yours on her arms. Hopefully this will be considered when the fight begins between her and Sindel.