Reviews for Unexpected
mkp2009 chapter 19 . 4/5
Will u please update? Love this story
mkp2009 chapter 1 . 3/10
I LOVE this story! Can't wait for an update! So GOOD!
Avarianna chapter 19 . 1/22
evil person! cliffhanger! for 7 months! nooooooooo please dont be hiatus or disc.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
Please!Please!Please!Update Soon!That Cliffhanger Tho...Fantastic Story And Marvellous Caracters!Love Harvey And Katie's Relationship!It's A Perfect Story!Thank You Maybe Write Some Deleted Scenes Too?Like The M Parts? ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
Update! I am very much enjoying this Harvey redemption relationship. But her friends need to lay off. Friends, do NOT get in the way of this adorable couple! :)
msgemgem chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
Ok so I just found your story the other day and I have read it all over the past 2 days and can I just say it is sheer perfection.

Firstly, Katie is an absolute joy. From her very first appearance I knew I was going to love her and I have fallen more in love with her as the story has progressed (purely platonic girl crush lol). I love that she is so unassuming and isn’t fazed by harvey’s wealth or power or any of that stuff, she just takes it all in her stride. Not to mention I love that she has a passion of her own and has this whole life that he’s not really a part of cos I seriously hate those fics where the ofc doesn’t really have anything going for them other than the romance with the central character.

Your version of Harvey is one of the best I have read and i absolutely love the dynamic that you have created between him and Katie, their love reads off the page and I adore them.

You have even managed something that no other author has managed (apart from one) ever before, I kinda, sorta like your other ofc’s. let me explain, there is a few thing that I absolutely can not stand when reading fanfictions, just a few things I always avoid when reading multiple ofc’s is my joint first main one (along with multiple couples) I normally pick my fave (in this case Katie, obviously) and totally hate all other therefore spoiling the story for me and I just stop reading, and whilst I will admit that your other ofc’s aren’t exactly my favourite characters in this ( Emily is kinda cool, Shannon seems like a know it all goody two shoes and I don’t trust or like jo at all) they are bearable and believe me whne I tell you that is a feat in itself, you have no idea how many stories I have stopped reading because of unwanted/ unlikeable multiple ofc’s. also congrats on not taking the easy option if pairing one of them up with mike, that is so lame and predictable and soooo many other authors would of just been lazy and done that so major congrats on that.

So all in all I am utterly in love with your story (not a fan of john jr or that whole storyline but then who is?) and I can not wait to see Katie and Harvey get closer and fall in love an ddo all that happy stuff that comes with that. Hoping you update soon as I can’t wait to read more, sorry for the major long review xx
mscalliope chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
Awesome work, it's different and intriguing. I like how much effort you've put in your character. Great work. :)
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
snaps...
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
awwww cute harvey/katie moment!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
Dun Dun Dun...Indeed :p
purplehaz97 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
OMG...this is awesome!
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
yayyyy you're back! great chapter, can't wait for more :)