Reviews for Harry and the power of a symbiote
Infernus est in animo chapter 1 . 8/9
That end bit is hilarious, the only problem I have with this first chapter is amount of context it's trying cram in but it's pretty much fine since its only the first one.

Other than that, well done, I look forward to reading more.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 5/27
awesome fic so far! just one question, what happened to Luna? she's been in the story for two chapters, and then she just disappeared...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
motor1977 chapter 2 . 5/20
I don't understand. First he is hiding his real grades then he is slacking and behind. Which is it?
Good story otherwise
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 5 . 4/29
dun dun dun. this is a great fic. i know it's been awhile. but I thought you would like to know that someone likes this story.
spa
Luke Dragneel chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
The use of pheromones would have been the best way to explain the unseen manipulation. I would think that Harry would have brought scrap metal and other junk that could be transfigured into usable materials. That and clockwork items such as wind-up clocks or other items that use gears and cogs instead of wires and electricity. Personally that would be the best place to start in my opinion. That and theories on how the Tessela coil works so as to attempt a magical version that could be used to act as a power source on both a small and large scale. Don't forget that Pocket dimensions could be used on more that just bags and trunks. A watch would be both the most inconspicuous while allowing for the most veriaty that requires much less digging around that a bag or pocket would require.
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
An interesting spin to say the least, though I would bet that blood magic/rituals could more than likely cause a sharing in certain traits so that his mates don't end up dying off before him.
lokyyt chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
please keep typing and please reply
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
hey did you mean harry osborn or harry potter when you wrote this cause i got confused so its a crossover also i am a new writer sorry if my stories were seperate books didnt know how to make chapters in one story also sorry if they were short also i am spiderman oh heck no how did you get in my comments deadpool! (thought i would make things interesting spidey:) ) what hey peeps i am in a new chapter coming up a very pooled chapter its called how bout that hahhah sinister voice time all better read or hehe you never know he slices up the comments menu k word or in other words unalive you later haha ends with a explosion!
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Another symbiote around...I wonder whom it is? Will we find out about the predator in the cave?
lokyyt chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
lokyyt chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
lokyyt chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
lokyyt chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
geetac chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much and I would like more of the story.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »