Reviews for Breath of Fate
anime-manga-lover-11 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Haha, no worries! You captured Saizo really well! Honestly I can't get much of a feel of his personality even after the game, so this is really cool! Oh, and the MC actually knows how to cook since, when she was gathering herbs with Kuma, she mentioned that she helped around in the kitchen back at the temple. But little details don't matter much, huh?
mikinataka chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I absolutely love these one-shots! They're too adorable. The best part is that no one, including MC, seems to be OOC. I also love that MC has no designated name. That, in my opinion, makes it easier to read. Aweome work and I look forward to more!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
This is all very cute! I hope you keep making more oneshots, perhaps even branching out to other date sims?
Either way, so enjoyable!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Love it. Please do goemon or kotaro next!
Hazel chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE!
Please continue
Casey chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Great story! Hope you update soon. It felt like I was reading the real thing (but better) because it was so detailed. Also the personalities were really spot on. :3
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Lol. Both are absolutely perfect. Please write more! I look forward to it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Great!
Keimie-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I'm glad you wrote Yagyu's story first :) I liked him, and Saizo and him has similar personalities * .ehem* anyways, I wish to read Kotaro's story and so I hope you update soon!
piggythelaw chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Please update! This is really good!
Scarlett Jinx chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I love it! And I adore Saizo. I have grown to love him after playing. I think you captured Saizo perfectly. Luv this chappie about him!

Ps. I love how his ears turn red when he blushes!
Juliet chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is great! U should write more, I love the ninja love main story!
Nickooru chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wonderful! I cherish ninja love! Can you do a smexy musashi? :D your a very talented writer; you really do get the characters in my opinion!
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I'd like to start off by saying I love this. I think you did an awesome job capturing Munenori's personality.

Second, I don't think that many people know about SWD in conjunction with fanfiction yet.

They need more advertising.
SarcasticSarcasm chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I love the way you've portrayed the characters and your writing style! (Please continue!)