Reviews for Breath of Fate
sayu chapter 1 . 4/16
OMG this is just so adorable!
I really liked it, because you definiately kept everyone in character :3
but now I'll hurry on to the next one shot, hope it's just as cute and adorable as this one, I'll let you know ;)
BlackCranez21 chapter 3 . 1/8
I really like these one shots! :D Plz update soon!
CapitalEnvy chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Please update, its one of the better stories for otome games.
SilverShadow123 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Haha, no worries! You captured Saizo really well! Honestly I can't get much of a feel of his personality even after the game, so this is really cool! Oh, and the MC actually knows how to cook since, when she was gathering herbs with Kuma, she mentioned that she helped around in the kitchen back at the temple. But little details don't matter much, huh?
mikinataka chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I absolutely love these one-shots! They're too adorable. The best part is that no one, including MC, seems to be OOC. I also love that MC has no designated name. That, in my opinion, makes it easier to read. Aweome work and I look forward to more!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
This is all very cute! I hope you keep making more oneshots, perhaps even branching out to other date sims?
Either way, so enjoyable!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Love it. Please do goemon or kotaro next!
Hazel chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE!
Please continue
Casey chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Great story! Hope you update soon. It felt like I was reading the real thing (but better) because it was so detailed. Also the personalities were really spot on. :3
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Lol. Both are absolutely perfect. Please write more! I look forward to it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Great!
Keimie-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I'm glad you wrote Yagyu's story first :) I liked him, and Saizo and him has similar personalities * .ehem* anyways, I wish to read Kotaro's story and so I hope you update soon!
piggythelaw chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Please update! This is really good!
Scarlett Jinx chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I love it! And I adore Saizo. I have grown to love him after playing. I think you captured Saizo perfectly. Luv this chappie about him!

Ps. I love how his ears turn red when he blushes!
Juliet chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is great! U should write more, I love the ninja love main story!