Reviews for As Loud as Silence
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Ooooooooo what's going to happen when Sirius means Kian? Never mind her blooming father! :-O Hope he punches him in the face, Sirius punches her Dad that is. Obvs.

I really like their relationship and damn damn damn woman that lime! Gah give me more! ;) You know I love it.

Having some Sirius & James interaction was really cool too, it's interesting that the Marauder's don't really know about Danni considering how close they are, I wonder when that'll change and if they'll like her/her 'puff friend will like Sirius?

Can't wait to see how the drama's progress 'cause let's be honest there's going to be a bazillion. Absolutely adore this as always, update soon chica!

Abs x
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Hahaha inreally love this story. I like their friends with benefit with benefits relationship, howvtheyre of friends...theyre such a cute couple!

I like how hevstays with her, imlike that shes good at quidittch...i like everything and i cannot wait for more!
EmberSalvatore chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
I loved it! Those two are not right. I loved their little bet. Poor James just wants to see his best mate. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
JennLD chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Haha thats cool she is going to be team captain, give them a challenge.
xXallegedangelXx chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Ah! What a way to end it, meanie! ;P

Sirius and Danielle should so become a couple. They'd be awesome together!

I wonder what Kian will do about his sister allowing a boy to stay at their house. I think he's going to flip his lid and actually say something. Or rather shout something. Or maybe he'll threaten Siri when Danielle leaves the two alone in a room but acts on his best behavior around his sister. That'd be funny XD

Seeing as Kian is younger wouldn't that make Danielle the heir of Conwy? I guess it doesn't matter that much seeing as she'd share with him anyway but I am curious.

This story is awesome!

Please update soon :D

Angel. X
JennLD chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very cute first chapter. Funny how they think they can only remain friends. I would like to meet the brother and find out more about him, maybe Sirius can help teach him. More about Sirius and her relationship, early years as friends, and how their living situation will influence their 'friendship'. There are many things. Great start, please continue.
EmberSalvatore chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I loved it! Danielle and Sirius are ridiculous. They think they won't fall in love. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
TM58 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I can't wait for more. What does danielle look like?
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Sex.

That's all I want. Too soon? Eh, don't care because Sirius is hot as and Danni is too, that kiss scene? More of that please! ;) You know how I do.

I'd like to meet Kian, perhaps something from his POV to see how Danni & Sirius are together? I just want to know what the kid's like and also Danni's home life - I mean, I hate her Dad already but meeting him I feel would develop it into loathing. Perhaps Sirius could be there and protect her or get him to back off?

Who knows I'm on a high because I've just read this wonderful chappy and am bloody excited for the next one. I really like how confident Danni seems in herself & her relationship with Siri but there also seems a sense that she's really unaware of her uh... potential? How people perceive her? Something like that. Like when she's describing her friend's & she's confused and surprised when Sirius says 'You're the one everyone fancies' basically.

Oh! Oh more Sirius & Rose as friend's, either in the past or present, both if that's alright. Hell just give me more chapters woman!

Love you, but then you know this x
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Good chapter! Please update again soon! Also what house is she in?