Reviews for Cross Love
mum2shane chapter 17 . 4/26/2015
this story is screaming finish me...so are you going to finish?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/23/2015
Congratulations! What are you planning for the name
coolkat10 chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
This story is one of the best stories I have ever read in FanFiction and I have read a lot of Hunger Games fanfics so that's saying something! You really have got me hooked so please update ASAP!
Katnips Evergreen chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
Please update! I'm in LOVE with this STORY!
Katnips Evergreen chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
WHAAA!... OMFG THAT'S GREAT! WHAT'S IT'S NAME (SORRY, I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A BOY OR A GIRL!)?
Katnips Evergreen chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
OMFG! I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
dontcaredontcare0111 chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
This is Great and the German Merans the war is coming
unknown chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
loved the chapter and congratulations on your pregnancy I hope it is a wonderful experience
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I just found this fanfiction and was about to read it but I probably accidently clicked on chapter 17 without realizing and I started to read and I was so confused like wtf? :DDD lol ...anyway, I got it right now :D cant wait to start reading :!))))))
MissImagination910 chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
What is this saying at the chapter's end supposed to mean? I am a German, yet I do not understand it. Could you tell me the English meaning? I'd also translate it correctly for you if you like ;)
and, by the way, it's Lanzarote :)
obsessedchick44 chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
OMG! I'm so happy for you with your baby! I hope everything goes well with your speaking arrangements!
swishyla chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
Omg I was holding back tears this was a really great Ch and I hope you update soon
I love the poems and congrats on the baby
rayleen14 chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
plz update soon and best of luck with the pregnancy. :-)
Nightmares Are Dreams Too chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
What an amazing story! Congrats on your pregnancy! Can't wait for the next update!
Rachelalicexx chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
I love your story it's original and I like how you write and I think your story is amazing :)