Reviews for Of Hidden Truths
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 15 . 1/3/2010
No! Yo haven't updated this story in 5 and a half years! I like this story. Stories that gives characters more background are always my favorites. ) I especially like how you included some of the things like how James doesn't curse Snape in front of Lily because she doesn't like it and how they didn't like each other in the beginning and all. Thank you for making it canon! )

Sorry that I have been a lurker until this chapter. I just wanted to continue reading every time I got to the end and so I clicked the button. I hate my "u" key right now. I have to hit it really hard to make it type. Rawr! *Goes On Dinosaur Rampage, Destroying Los Angeles* Alright! I am better now!

Anyways, I rather enjoy this story and... I am thinking in British aren't I... Oh well! And I particularly like the part where Lily and James have their first rendezvous in the common room and are doing the poetry exchange. So far, that is my favorite part. I kind of don't like how James hasn't told Lily about him being the son of Voldemort. *Glares At James And Glances With Death Look At Author/ess* I don't really know your gender... Um...

Anyways, I was looking at your profile and I noticed you have a lot of Detective Conan fanfics. Yay! ) I am going to read some of them once I am done with this review.

Thanks for the story and I hope you update soon! Or rather, I hope you update at all! No offense but I noticed the amount of unfinished fanfics on your profile as well... So, please complete this one for it seems you are rather close to the end. I am adding this to my favorite stories and subscribing to this story so...

Ja ne!

~J. DCF
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Although I like this fic, I must say one thing that has been bugging me, it is lay, not lied. Lied is the past tense of the verb to lie, as in not tell the truth. Lay is the past tense of the verb to lie, as in to rest. Sorry, it just bugs me.
Lilames555 chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
It was amazing but you stopped writing you need to continue!
goatsandboats chapter 15 . 11/26/2006
Great Story! I know you haven't updated in a while, but you should really update!
LiTlEgReen-WizArd-JedI chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
I love this story so far... it is really good.
Hanaoni chapter 13 . 10/27/2005
I love this story
Randomisation chapter 15 . 9/23/2005
wowowow! amazing story! please pleaesplease continue!
kitty-goes-meow42 chapter 15 . 9/12/2005
IM HOOKED! thats all i can say... plz plz plz plz! update! u havent updated for a long time i see... update!
kitty-goes-meow42 chapter 14 . 9/12/2005
can u believe it? this story is making me cry... i luv it! still reading... ive been reading many hours straight... i lost the time actually
kitty-goes-meow42 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
luv ur story... got to keep on reading, but i really like it so far... wat happened between lily and james? _ les talking... more reading..
suiledrithle chapter 15 . 8/8/2005
Please oh please oh please update soon! Love your story, the plot, the characterisations...everything really! But it's been WAY too long since you updated, even longer than last time and I can't wait to read a new chapter!
dreamWinger chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
please please please please please update! i absolutely love your story...anyway, no criticism...keep writing!
Bobert chapter 15 . 4/19/2005
Y'know, I just spent five hours reading this whole story, but where's chapters sixteen through twenty-one? It's been amost a year, man! It's so good and it's been such a long time. I think it's high time you updated! ::wink, wink::
suiledrithle chapter 15 . 3/23/2005
Please please please please PLEASE UPDATE soon! I absolutely LOVE your story. It's imaginative, inventive and just bloody brilliant! But seriously, 9 months is FAR too long to have to go without an update from you so please do your best and get another chapter out! You really are a great writer, keeping suspense and mystery in the story, keeps the reader interested, so keep writing!
sirius-and-james-are-mine chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
I like this one too...are you talking about the thing with Lily saying she would rather date the guiant squid than James? And what happened to his mom?

XoX