Reviews for Total Drama Wild Ride
Queen Becc chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
lol keep going
TotalDramaAvatar chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
My girl leaves first -.-...Poor Vanessa.

Confessional:

Vanessa: I hope they all die and parish also burn in hell. But that idiot Astrid will die. She will. I know she is because she won't even expect it. Peace. Or what I say in French "brûler en enfer." ('Burn in Hell')
Sempiternal-Silence chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Not bad, please update soon!

I lovelovelove Danny Phantom, BTW. Sam is my fave character :3

XxASkylitDrivexX
Metallica Rose chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Didnt see any of my character at that,i guess it was good.I read better
WhiteVansHaveCandy chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Bit*h YOU BETTER UPDATE! OR I WILL KILL YOU!

A good friend would comment on your story and say things like
"It's really good keep going"
A best friend would comment like this
" Bitch you better start updating before I get you!"
XD U just thought of this.

.:Spain:.
The Jedi Ninja chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I find it fascinating that Hanzo was just fine today. He never stood out in any particular way besides not talking. You have my thanks for not ridding Hanzo first. I hope he can make the final few.
Zawnella chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Dude, you, like, barely showed mah Marty. 9don't mean to sound like a whiny b*tch) oh, I forgot to login.
lolluv chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I liked it! Please update soon!
Temsik chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I like this story so far, it just seems like there's a lack of details.

In some parts, it seemed the story was rushed.

I understand you were busy. My two cents.
Hey it's Feli chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Awesome chapter TAYLOR IS AWESOME... I win. I am eating teddy grams and you better get the next chapter out or I will... Do something.
Sempiternal-Silence chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Phineas ((I'd prefer Finn))
BTW: I changed my username...

1) -In a very quiet voice...- "Okay, so I don't really know who to trust right now. I guess there are some nice people here. I'll have to get to know them." He flips his hair out of his eyes. "Hopefully, no one is too mean to me..."

2)Who do you want them to fall in love with? Someone quiet, like him. She also has to commit to him.

3)What is their swimwear? An orange lifeguard t-shirt and black basketball shorts.

Can't wait for the full episode! Niceee intro, I liked it!

XxASkylitDrivexX
xSakura-Dango chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Wheee. XD
1)What do you want your character's first confessional to be?
She would just sit there for a minute and just stare away from the camera, then be like, "Hi..."
2)Who do you want them to fall in love with?
A guy quiet like herself.
3)What is their swimwear?
A light blue bikini that ties behind her neck with navy blue shorts, and the occasional sunglasses.
Queen Becc chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Her first confessional would be about the boys

I dont care who she likes but not a nerdy guy

maroon bikini top and bottoms

please update soon
WhiteVansHaveCandy chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
For Brianna

1)What do you want your character's first confessional to be?
Hello people of the world...

2)Who do you want them to fall in love with?
A guy who wont make a really big commitment to her, he sees her as herself and not some wannabe, and doesn't take advantage of her .

3)What is their swimwear?
Black surfing shorts with red strips on the side(stops at mid thigh) and Black bikini top with red lining. (straps crisscross in the back) -also shows her pierced belly button-
Metallica Rose chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
For Annelle

1:She would be in the confessional talking about what the place looks like and the competetors
2:She would like someone that's nice,friendly,caring and someone that's either quiet or a bit more talkative
3:pink one piece with gold lining