Reviews for Polar Nights
jazzhands321 chapter 24 . 6/6
Read it, I admit I was kinda disappointed by the lack of progress in their romantic relationship. Personal feelings aside, easily one of the few stories in this site that is made well. How it is set apart from (dont mean to insult anyone) the mediocre ones, in a way that just by reading you can recognize the talent of the person writing.

Anyway found out you were planning a sequel ( :DDDDDDDDDDD). Definitely will be kept posted for your future works.
JazzCarnival chapter 1 . 1/25
I just read this thing again and I JUST LOVE IT.
I hope you upload the sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This has a good plot. You do use a couple of phrases repeatedly, which can become tiresome. Otherwise, great first chapter!
KoishNoish chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
I know this story ended a bit of time ago now but still.

I read this story some time ago now and I feel pretty confident saying it's one of my favourites on the site. I always find it interesting when individuals take the canon and do something different with it, whether it be plot or relationships. I feel this story feels very human and understandable, something a surprising amount of stories miss. It's welcome and feels very homely, you get and understand why everyone acts the way they do. My only upset is there isn't more yet, but you've said there'll be a sequel so I'm not awfuly worried.

You have a very good talent and I encourage you to continue nurturing it, it's a great joy for many to read.
jackattack7 chapter 24 . 10/6/2016
I'm really enjoying this story! Will you be updating soon? Pretty please do :)
readingKs chapter 24 . 6/14/2016
This is amazing! Did you ever get to write the sequel you had planned?
JazzCarnival chapter 24 . 6/10/2016
AWW PLEASE UPDATE THE SEQUEL. Although take your time writing :)
This was very well-written! Kudos! I REALLY LOVED THE ENDING. IT'S SO ADORABLE.
Still looking forward to the second wedding! Mwehehe
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING FANFIC
Guest chapter 24 . 6/9/2016
OMG. PLEASE RELEASE THE SEQUEL. PLEASE. THANK YOU.
This was very well-written by the way. Keep it up!
IT'S REALLY GOOD
ImZutarian4ever chapter 24 . 5/13/2016
Heeey continoue with thisss
purplepam chapter 24 . 4/29/2016
I loved your story as evidenced by the fact that I sat and read this entire story when I should've been studying for finals.I didn't review that day since I didn't want to waste even more time, so I'm reviewing now. I love love love it! I'm eagerly waiting for the sequel!
peanutbutterflies chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Thanks so much for a great story! I happened to stumble upon it pretty late, and it was already complete when I did so I count myself very fortunate! I am JUST as ready for the sequel no matter how late I found it! I think that you did a great job with the characters and I really enjoyed reading everything from just Zuko's point of view. There are many more Katara POV's out there and I enjoyed this change as well as the change in scenery for their arranged marriage. Overall, great job! Just the right amount of humor and drama if you ask me :)
nightkitty555 chapter 24 . 3/9/2016
I hope you do write a sequel!
WrittenWithLove765 chapter 10 . 2/29/2016
May I ask WHY there are rebel armies of flying lemurs?
Btw I love this story so far! Nice job!
WrittenWithLove
Bloody Song chapter 24 . 1/4/2016
this is very good i could not stop reading and then i reread it all again
i love that you took it slow and that it hasnt become anything yet but it will in the sequel witch this story realy dose deserve my favorit bits are the time they are alone in there room you feel like they can be themselfes and let each other know how hard it is on both of them and the fact that it is hard for both of them to let the other know hope you have some good time like that an the next story

anyway love the story will be reading it again at some point and REALLY looking foward to the sequel hope it comes soon and good luck with everything you do

ps got some ideas for the next one that might be good if you want them pm me if you want to hear them thanks for the story
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 24 . 11/30/2015
I quite like this ending and I'm looking forward to the squeal!