Reviews for Polar Nights
SeaWitch225 chapter 24 . 6/30
Loved it. Hope you still do the sequel!
Bloody Song chapter 1 . 6/26
Still love this story.
LanTra5k chapter 24 . 2/24
Thank you so much for wiring this beautiful piece of art, you don't know how much it helps to be able to lose oneself in a world. Thank you, good luck on school (if that still applies) and life, and I'll be looking out for the sequel.
PrayerGirl chapter 24 . 8/14/2017
Awwww! This was awesome!
T.M.Angelo chapter 24 . 7/28/2017
Really enjoyed reading this. I do hope you're still writing the sequel Midnight Sun. Thanks for sharing this with us.
QueenBbrony chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
The story was well thought out and enjoyable to read. Hope you ate still writing a sequel.
jazzhands321 chapter 24 . 6/6/2017
Read it, I admit I was kinda disappointed by the lack of progress in their romantic relationship. Personal feelings aside, easily one of the few stories in this site that is made well. How it is set apart from (dont mean to insult anyone) the mediocre ones, in a way that just by reading you can recognize the talent of the person writing.

Anyway found out you were planning a sequel ( :DDDDDDDDDDD). Definitely will be kept posted for your future works.
JazzCarnival chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
I just read this thing again and I JUST LOVE IT.
I hope you upload the sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This has a good plot. You do use a couple of phrases repeatedly, which can become tiresome. Otherwise, great first chapter!
KoishNoish chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
I know this story ended a bit of time ago now but still.

I read this story some time ago now and I feel pretty confident saying it's one of my favourites on the site. I always find it interesting when individuals take the canon and do something different with it, whether it be plot or relationships. I feel this story feels very human and understandable, something a surprising amount of stories miss. It's welcome and feels very homely, you get and understand why everyone acts the way they do. My only upset is there isn't more yet, but you've said there'll be a sequel so I'm not awfuly worried.

You have a very good talent and I encourage you to continue nurturing it, it's a great joy for many to read.
jackattack7 chapter 24 . 10/6/2016
I'm really enjoying this story! Will you be updating soon? Pretty please do :)
readingKs chapter 24 . 6/14/2016
This is amazing! Did you ever get to write the sequel you had planned?
JazzCarnival chapter 24 . 6/10/2016
AWW PLEASE UPDATE THE SEQUEL. Although take your time writing :)
This was very well-written! Kudos! I REALLY LOVED THE ENDING. IT'S SO ADORABLE.
Still looking forward to the second wedding! Mwehehe
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING FANFIC
Guest chapter 24 . 6/9/2016
OMG. PLEASE RELEASE THE SEQUEL. PLEASE. THANK YOU.
This was very well-written by the way. Keep it up!
IT'S REALLY GOOD