Reviews for Polar Nights
jackattack7 chapter 24 . 10/6
I'm really enjoying this story! Will you be updating soon? Pretty please do :)
readingKs chapter 24 . 6/14
This is amazing! Did you ever get to write the sequel you had planned?
JazzCarnival chapter 24 . 6/10
AWW PLEASE UPDATE THE SEQUEL. Although take your time writing :)
This was very well-written! Kudos! I REALLY LOVED THE ENDING. IT'S SO ADORABLE.
Still looking forward to the second wedding! Mwehehe
This was very well-written by the way. Keep it up!
ImZutarian4ever chapter 24 . 5/13
Heeey continoue with thisss
purplepam chapter 24 . 4/29
I loved your story as evidenced by the fact that I sat and read this entire story when I should've been studying for finals.I didn't review that day since I didn't want to waste even more time, so I'm reviewing now. I love love love it! I'm eagerly waiting for the sequel!
peanutbutterflies chapter 1 . 3/25
Thanks so much for a great story! I happened to stumble upon it pretty late, and it was already complete when I did so I count myself very fortunate! I am JUST as ready for the sequel no matter how late I found it! I think that you did a great job with the characters and I really enjoyed reading everything from just Zuko's point of view. There are many more Katara POV's out there and I enjoyed this change as well as the change in scenery for their arranged marriage. Overall, great job! Just the right amount of humor and drama if you ask me :)
nightkitty555 chapter 24 . 3/9
I hope you do write a sequel!
WrittenWithLove765 chapter 10 . 2/29
May I ask WHY there are rebel armies of flying lemurs?
Btw I love this story so far! Nice job!
Bloody Song chapter 24 . 1/4
this is very good i could not stop reading and then i reread it all again
i love that you took it slow and that it hasnt become anything yet but it will in the sequel witch this story realy dose deserve my favorit bits are the time they are alone in there room you feel like they can be themselfes and let each other know how hard it is on both of them and the fact that it is hard for both of them to let the other know hope you have some good time like that an the next story

anyway love the story will be reading it again at some point and REALLY looking foward to the sequel hope it comes soon and good luck with everything you do

ps got some ideas for the next one that might be good if you want them pm me if you want to hear them thanks for the story
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 24 . 11/30/2015
I quite like this ending and I'm looking forward to the squeal!
Zutara22 chapter 24 . 11/29/2015
I enjoyed this so much, and it's very well written, so I hope you are proud of that. I was very happy to log on today and read the ending, as I haven't checked back in for months.
Sorry about your personal life kinda talking a dump, but I hope everything is getting better! I look forward to reading Midnight Suns! Keep on writing, you're quite talented!
Tsuki Hinamori chapter 24 . 11/18/2015
sorry for what happened to you, must be thoug...good story, im not gonna lie, you're an amazing writter and you kept me reading this all night...literally, i do not like the ending too much though i hoped there would be more zutara, but the way you did it it just make me feel katara does not deserve zuko and everything he did for her...even though i love zutara more than any other couple in ATLA...keep fighthing there would come better times.
Poodie chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
Awesome story, I want to apologize for not reviewing all the chapters, I was just too excited to read the next chapter I didn't bother reviewing the well deserved review, it is all so great XD
Poodie chapter 23 . 11/15/2015