Reviews for Did You Want A Hero?
Olympus97 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Nice. Nice. I always love this topic - between everyone else's sob stories ('specially in HoO) Percy is kind of left in the dust... Riordan mentions how "he doesn't want to be a hero anymore", but I feel like he didn't go into his plots for Percy in the second series enough.

Like, he and Annabeth (and Jason) got thrust into their second war and this is the second time he's part of some huge prophecy. He never saw himself as a hero, and never wanted to be one. People just want Perseus, but not Percy.

I'd love to read one in which his friends (Thalia, pre-HoO Nico (I don't like the development with Nico. I'm not against it, just felt like it didn't fit in the series), Grover, etc.) find out about how he really feels. Just an idea.
TheLionTamerHasArrived chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Woah. That was intense. AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Well shit... Percy gets ticked.
My rresponse: Personally, I don't care if your a demigod or not Percy. Your kinda just awesome.
A Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Oh my gosh, this is . . . wow. This is powerful. There are parts that come across a bit OOC, but I can totally see Percy saying something like this in a bout of frustration.
Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Wow. This is amazing because it shows the real Percy, a person who never wanted any of this, and not the Percy we all thought we knew, the great brave hero.
hting chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Unexplainable Contradiction chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
It's so... angst-y, but I don't even care.
Percy, people do want you for you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
... WOW...
... Speechless...
Black Silver Shadow chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I really love the story, it was so amazing, and I like your point of view. I absolutely adore the ending 'and I don't think I'm quite willing to save you this time.' Brilliant. I really think you should go on to do an actual story story about Percy refusing to be the hero, maybe even going dark and abandoning them, like they've abandoned him. There is so much potential do another story! I love it!
Atheleia chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow. This was so short yet you somehow managed to capture Percy's bitterness and angst in it. Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Klaine'n'Percabeth chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Ohhhhh my gods! I never ever review on stories, but this made me feel in 500 words what fics that have 50 chapters make me feel. It was amazing and completely the angstiness I wanted! Favorited. I wish this fic was so much more popular. It deserves to be. Well done.
InfinitePanicAttacks33 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I read this a while ago, but decided to come back and review because I really liked this one shot.
In one chapter you managed to capture so many of the things that keep me wondering about the series. You made the chapter so realistic to Percy's character, while at the same time being contradictory to what we read in the books.
He snapped and that made the chapter all the more angstier and impacting. This shows that you have a real talent for writing! If something of this length can be counted as "powerful", imagine what a full length book would do!
Great job!
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Finally! Someone else who thinks Percy is so overrated! (Go Nico) And I love how this time, it's Percy being frustrated that he's idolized. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013