Reviews for The Wrong Number
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
So sad, but you inspired me to write my own, so thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wow, so sad poor Martin & poor Jake. So intense & well written, hope to see more Touch stories.
GodsOfEgypt09 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Ohhh...beautiful. I cried at the end. You did a very good job on this story. Write more touch fics please. Absolutly loved it.
GordonTheWhale chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Whoa, that was depressing. :( I feel thoroughly depressed. But it was still an amazing story! Jake was the sweetest thing at the end, I could feel some tears coming! There were a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but I still loved it! :)
john-watsons-moustache chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
:( no I'm going to curl in my bed and cry
Plain Old Shahhida chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
it's like u can read my mind!
i always imagined the first time Jake spoke would be when his Martin died.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
You are right it was kind of sad and depressing. Though to be honest I don't think that Jake will ever miss a number. I love your insight and character developement and understanding. Please write more and tell others to do so as well, there is not nearly enough Touch fanfictions. Keep writing!
miss-darkshadow chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh God... That's soooooo sad! Martin's dead... My beloved Kiefer-Martin's dead...
But I really enjoyed the fic! It's really touching. Thanks a lot for this!
Camille Reid chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Aww it was sad. But still great! I've been waiting a while for some fanfiction of this show but I'm just too lazy to write some. So thanks! X)
Iscreamer1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Emotional and so far "touching" to a person's dreams. Set this to the song "Dreams to Dream".
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is very sad; too sad, as I don't want Martin to die. I really don't think Jake would use the word "freaking."
tabbykatification chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh. Wow... On one hand, Touch is my favourite fandom (it is a fandom, right? Kind of. shift-del and I agreed on tumblr that it's totally a fandom, despite only having like two people in it) so I'm SO glad someone finally wrote fanfiction for it (must be pretty cool to be the first person to write fanfiction for a show right?), but WOW. ALL THE FEELS. "I felt bad. I had ruined his life. All he ever wanted was a normal son but instead, he got stuck with me. It was my fault he was dead. I made him follow my numbers and now he was gone." I've read this fic three times now and that part makes me cry every single time.

This is beautiful and heartbreaking - as most good things are - and, just, wow. It's brilliant. :D
laynad3 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
ohh, it so sad... good fic. I like it.
BayouWizzard chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
thank goodness someone wrote a fic for touch! i was beginning to think no one else watched that show. really good job. its cool to see something from jakes point of view.
Mike chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Fantastic! It's great, really. Although there's quite a lot of grammar issues and your tenses are a bit messed up. But congrats on being the first person to write for Touch on this website :D