Reviews for Grand Dragon: Gohan's Adventure
calming-seas88 chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
When I first started reading this, I had no idea what Grand chase was about (still don't really know too much about it, you can only learn so much from wiki). However that really did not prevent me from reading it through. I enjoy reading the chapters, though I am glad that Gohan continues to train and hope to see him being challenged! Keep up the good work!
Safer Alexander chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Nice. Interesting development so far. I can't help but wonder. When Gohan was explaining his origins to everyone, it seems like I read that exact paragraph in another fic. Eh whatever. Still very good. Keep it up.
SSJ5-Gohan chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Now this is what I call a awesome chapter man! The length of the chapter plus how quick you got the chapter out... I'm so happy! I love the character development you have going, letting their personalities show in the way they address each character. And last, but not least I'm glad your giving each character a moment to shine. Keep up with the awesome work!
Waffle192 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
could use some better decriptions man. And it could be a little longer as i was suspecting some action in the 2nd chapter. allthough overall it is pretty good. keep it up and update soon.
SSJ5-Gohan chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Awesome chapter man! I didn't see any problems with this chapter, so can't wait for the next one!
SSJ5-Gohan chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Good job man! There was a few grammar and apostrophe (Sp?) errors, but it was just a few and this is your first fic so its bound to happen. Anyways, this has been a good start and I can't wait for the next chapter!