Reviews for Classic
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Oh, you have done it. Trunks, you have made your father... proud. More than ever. Both as a Saiyan and as a father.

Short and sweet, love this one!
1 Hungry Werewolf chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Trunks played it cool, if I were him, I would've gloated and had a fan girl moment. . . then Vegeta probably would've said." Nevermind. He's not my son. Kill him."
Good job writing this scene. :D
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
hey I remember that episode in the cells games. I don't remember the name of it but I can recall the events. This was while Vegeta was fighting cell the second time and right before he let cell absorb android 18. That was the first time vegeta ever complimented him.
dbz fangirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
i really like this! :)
Chibi-Panda-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Dayum! That was so good I added it to my favorites. Seriously, epic! Love the part where you mention his muscles rippling "with every calm, even breath." And love how you mentioned that Trunks had a short tendency to fix his bangs, I thought that was funny. Love how you organized it, the p.o.v, how Vegeta was characterized as "Father." Really cool! This was fantastic, it made my night. And it was only One Shot. If I could describe this short story in one word: swank!
TFSrules chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Ha! There it is...lol
tapion580 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
LOLZ if i was Trunks, i wouldve probably stated jumping up and down (inside my head of course) squeling like a fangirl. hahaha this is so sweet!
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is like one of my favorite parts in the anime. It's nice to finally get a glimpse of what's going on in Trunks's head. *claps* Nice work, as always!
cara9001 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great story I like it XD
FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
It could be the painkillers talking, but that was cute :3 I love how Vegeta gloated about Trunks. Just shows how much he loves his son, though he doesn't really ever say it.
NNP chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Short & Sweet!
DBZer16 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Perceptive Trunks...Yays!
Super Vegetarott chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I...LOVE IT!

I love the father-son relationship between good ol' Veggie and Trunks!

This was great!