Reviews for NQaP Season II: Still Not Going as Planned
Bacon chapter 12 . 12/2
It's been almost TWO years now.
So ye
Not a year and a half
YokaiAngel chapter 12 . 11/26
brilliant!~~~~~~~~
sarista wow chapter 12 . 11/23
Dang, great stuff with Ryuuken it felt so him, kudos, and the captain exam was great and oh no, Ukitake! :(
sarista wow chapter 11 . 11/23
I forgot to mention but I am loving that Soifon wants to disabuse Ichigo of his notions and probably could given her power and skill, awesome!

Poor SOinfon, poor Sienna, poor Uryuu and co, such a chaotic mess XD
sarista wow chapter 10 . 11/23
Some of the resolutions feel a tad simple, like Senna just accepting what she is, but I do like how smoothly some of this stuff is being handled, especially as more complications such as the Bounts are revealing themselves and haha, Aizen is not nearly as stable as he likes to pretend and yay Uryuu is back, neat! Also a little shocked Tatsuki isn't more broken up about her inability to be Orihime's protector now, though he may be pleased at Orihime's increased confidence.
sarista wow chapter 9 . 11/23
A very interesting chapter, cool fight scenes, Yoruichi be serious XD That ending raises many questions! As to an aspect of death... Recklessness maybe? Something like that, Harribel already has sacrifice.
sarista wow chapter 8 . 11/23
Solid interaction with Harribel, hehe its a shame she couldn't hang around in the mortal realm for awhile that could have been neat, I mean if the anime scene is accurate she didn't even like eating other Hollows XD

I hope chibi Granz isn't suffering in the 12th division, poor kid. Cool stuff with Nemu, nice to see she's doing better.

Very good things with Soifon and Yoruichi, and I like that they're trying to be more diplomatic, its cool, good on Senna that ending was hilarious XD
sarista wow chapter 7 . 11/23
A little to much on the bloody nose, pervy side for me, but Harrible is definitely one of the best for this job and the plan makes sense, intriguing stuff with Rukia, haha, she has more contort over it than Aizen does his XD
sarista wow chapter 6 . 11/23
Oh my gosh everything is happening all at once, the Blanks, the conspiracy in Soul Society, Arrancar invasion, plus Aizen is losing control of his powers, its all going to clash together spectacularly isn't it?

Anyway these have been some seriously great and itnriguing chapters, I love all the split character focus, the focus on stuff like what's sealed in Rukia and its effects, to her developing relationship with the Visored and the interactions between SoiFon and Yoruichi are grand and good, plus Senna is fun and its all just wonderful.
sarista wow chapter 5 . 11/23
A solid chapter, also yes I did laugh at that thing last chapter XD
sarista wow chapter 4 . 11/23
Nice chapter!

Loved the Soifon Yoruichi stuff and yay for Tatsuki involvement!

Shinji and the slides were amazing XD

Wow cliffhanger ending huh? Kudos!
sarista wow chapter 3 . 11/23
That was a fun and solid chapter, I love the dual story-lines idea, and keeping Soifon present is wonderful, ah no Amagi is a traitor poor Soifon! (I hope she kicks his face in when its revealed) Interesting stuff with the Blanks, Senna and Visored, very clever use of Ichigo's demand, both isolating the Blanks story and creating alternate paths.
sarista wow chapter 2 . 11/23
Really interesting stuff, good on Soi Fon for winning, wow she seems so... relaxed. Interesting stuff with the filler villain, he was neat actually so that's cool and oh snap, jumping into a move, that is unexpected! Ulquiorra was a surprise, I'd have expected Aizen to order Ichigo dead XD He's doing his usual 'weird interest in people' thing though which is fitting.
eminadaisuki chapter 12 . 11/22
update?
sarista wow chapter 1 . 11/21
Dang Ichigo is so OP XD Anyway very cool exciting intro, kudos!