Reviews for NQaP Season II: Still Not Going as Planned
BorderLand chapter 3 . 6/12
I like how Ichigo is so used with crazy random things popping up that he doesn't even show a deadpan face anymore and goes with the flow like nothing absolutely crazy took place.
Misaki Eyva chapter 12 . 5/7
Ohh poor Juu-chan!
He will regain his powers right? This can not be the end! He did not even have a real fight!
Will he go through the hollowification to gain his powers back? I never saw a fic with a visard! Juushiro ... It would be even more incredible ... maybe once Rukia sees him move? she merged with Hogokyu whose ability is to fulfill wishes and erase the boundaries between hollow and shinigami and if he really wants his beloved taicho to have his powers back to the stone he can hear huh? muhahahah I'm giving maniacal laughter thinking about it ...
Misaki Eyva chapter 11 . 5/7
This fic is amazing and nobody can tell the opposite!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/8
Awesome chapter and epic fight scene
Spiridon chapter 12 . 3/21
Loved all the Vizards blunt rejections to Ichigo's question to watch the Arrancar. But the evil grins at the end of the agreement was worth the laugh, LOL, the whole time. As for Uryuu's and Ryuuken's chat, it was along the same lines as Lex and Lionel Luther in the same room with a dash of Danny Fenton and Vlad Masters butting heads strained with a little comedy hidden in between the scenes of father and son. Please continue writing, I would like to know what happens to the Bount's and Senna.
BTW...please have some kick Yamamoto off his old crusty high horse, he's more annoying and manipulative than Dumbledore and that's saying something.
Papyrus64 chapter 10 . 3/2
nice team four star reference.
HummingBird742 chapter 12 . 1/4
Please don’t kill Ukitake! He’s one of my favourite characters! (Along with Unohana, Kyoraku, Urahara, Yoruichi, etc. It’s a gapers long list.
fan chapter 12 . 12/28/2017
Loving the story so far, but I'm wondering if there'll ever be any more, if not can you at least post an update saying so, please
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
so are you continuing this series? its been three years so I was curious. Loved the first one
fan chapter 12 . 12/21/2017
Bacon chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
It's been almost TWO years now.
So ye
Not a year and a half
YokaiAngel chapter 12 . 11/26/2017
brilliant!~~~~~~~~
sarista wow chapter 12 . 11/23/2017
Dang, great stuff with Ryuuken it felt so him, kudos, and the captain exam was great and oh no, Ukitake! :(
sarista wow chapter 11 . 11/23/2017
I forgot to mention but I am loving that Soifon wants to disabuse Ichigo of his notions and probably could given her power and skill, awesome!

Poor SOinfon, poor Sienna, poor Uryuu and co, such a chaotic mess XD
sarista wow chapter 10 . 11/23/2017
Some of the resolutions feel a tad simple, like Senna just accepting what she is, but I do like how smoothly some of this stuff is being handled, especially as more complications such as the Bounts are revealing themselves and haha, Aizen is not nearly as stable as he likes to pretend and yay Uryuu is back, neat! Also a little shocked Tatsuki isn't more broken up about her inability to be Orihime's protector now, though he may be pleased at Orihime's increased confidence.
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »