Reviews for Swallowed by the Sea
nerdisinmynature chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Awwwww i really like the deleted ending but the story wouldnt be complete with out the ending you chose...
nerdisinmynature chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
No NO NO your a hero!
nerdisinmynature chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
...
nerdisinmynature chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Defiantly worth it! :):):):)
nerdisinmynature chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
you owe me tissues
Drawing On Converse chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
That was kind of an amazing story. A well developed plot, awesome Spitfire, and the hilarious L'gann subplot. You deserve way more than 100 reviews!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Gish I just have so manyfeels from this! Wonderfully well done story that presents both the mission and their current growth out of the hero lfestyle into other people. I feel awful for Kaldur and happy for Wally and good about where Artemis will end up. I also enjoyed the support and depth of the supporting cast. While the action was great, I think the emotions and imagery are the strongest aspects of the story.
Cerulean Apocalypse chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
I cannot believe I forgot to review this! It took me a while to read it anyway, because my stupid sentimental self kept going 'Nooooo, I don't want it to to end!' I did finish it, though, and I'm pretty happy with the ending.

I think it was a good move, having to kill Wally, because it shows that even after all that confliction about good and evil, pure evil is something she just can't bring herself to do; that she is good. Yet at the same time she has to turn away from it all. Because part of her will always know that there is good, or at least some form of unknowing innocence, on the other side.

As for Cameron, he also showed that element. He was evil, but he still cares enough to help her. Good work with that.

I've really enjoyed this story. It was great, definitely one of my favorites ever. It was well thought out, nicely written, and always kept me anticipating more.
This was a really, really great story:)
"Apocalypse:)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
This story has really made me appreciate Kaldur way more than I did, now I'm left wondering about how the team might deal with Kaldur when everything is over. Either way I thoroughly enjiyed the entire story, and I've always loved how you've portrayed Artemis and Wally's relationship. Keep up the good work! :)
Wolf skater chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Okay that was awesome! And defiantly fixed my heart. Sorry it took so long to review, was to scared to read past the part where sportsmaster told her to kill Wally.
ShadowCatAlex chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
I thought this was a pretty satisfactory ending. You left questions, but it's not a bad thing. Great job!
My Own Mayday Parade chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
I'm SO sorry for the late review. My iPod was stolen and that's the only way I have access to this site. Once again an amazing chapter. Great finish even if it was a little fast. I was hoping to see how/if Kaldur was accepted back. But I loved every minute of and can't wait for the new chapter if the nose knows
Serendox chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Love it! Awesome job ;)
Ms. Mary-Mac2 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Yayyayyyauyyayyyayyyayyyayya yyayyayayyyyyyyyyyyy
Happy ending! :D
This story has made this gloomy cloud of hiatus better! It would be SUPER TRAGIC if yj doesn't happen like this :)

SPITFIRE FFFOOOORREEEEEVVEEEERRRRRRRR RRRR
:D
j9162 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Excellent, excellent, excellent ending to another one of your amazing stories. Once again you outdid yourself. I loved it and don't worry it wasn't rushed, you just posted over 10,000 thousand words which was amazing btw, so, I would hardly say you rushed it D. I really loved it and I am really looking forward to your next updates on your other stories (the nose knows, confection kisses, keeping up, cat and mouse, the archer and me, etc.) and anything new you write. Looking forward to more. D