Reviews for Dangerous Intentions
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
That was a brilliant twist. Ikkaku's thing for Yumi, I mean. It was unexpected-at least for me. Almost as much as this pairing, RenShu, was. Really-you showed me a lot of new things. :))
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
I'm a pychology student-well, graduate now. :)) While I was reading this, I couldn't help but make a psychological profile in my head. Yumi really is...well, twisted in the head.

But you did a good job writing him. Everything was consistent. This is really great. :)) Dark and shocking and painful and brilliant! Haha.
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I groaned when I read this. Why does he have to *watch* it? That's just...yeah. Self-destructive. :))
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
I told you, I'm really at a loss for what to say in the review. :)) I don't want to send you the same thing eight times, you know. It would all say, good writing, yummy story, excellent scene blocking, realistic characters, superb mood... You know the rest. :))

So I'll share another thing: you kinda mentioned something about Hisagi taking an attack in order to protect Renji, right? I was wondering if that happened in the anime/manga. I even tried searching for it in two different arcs (interrupting my reading time in the dead of the night) but I couldn't find it. Nor do I remember watching it before. So, you know, I ended up mentioning it now. :))

I'm just really confused. Haha.
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
I really felt for Yumi here. I was even thinking that maybe he really should be the one happy now. Haha. And I love how you made him...how do you say this? Decent? I mean, he didn't want to resort to cheap, underhanded tricks. (Until the last chapter happened, anyway. Hahahaha!)
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
I really like your writing style. You know, it's really hard to find the *goods* that you will love here in FF. When I saw one of your works, I immediately went to your page, certain that all the others won't disappoint. And boy I was glad to find so many. :)) You really sold that pairing.
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Next tidbit: I never realized it was Yumi until you actually mentioned the name. Believe me, you've got me ripping my hair out in frustration! :)) Then, when you dropped the bomb, I actually jumped in my seat.
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I only came across this story when it was already complete, so I'm at a loss on how to review each chapter. I mean, I already know what happened and stuff. :)) So, I think I'll just take this opportunity to share little things.

The first one would be: I have never heard of the RenShu pairing until I read your works. No, promise! But don't worry-you've shown me the light! Haha! (It's unbelievable, really. :)) The only yaoi pairing in Bleach that I dreamed of was Shunsui and Ukitake. Haha!)
Leukonoe chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
This pairing is beyond my imagination, just too odd and abstract to me but still very well written story. And remember in future - never make Yumi dasperate from love oO"
NilaEatsZombiesForBreakfast chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
I think it's a good thing Renji didn't find out. I think this is something that should just stay between Yumi, Shuu & Ikkaku. Well it's good that they are all still friends after that and what a nice twist with Ikkaku secretly loving Yumi. What a great story can't wait for the next! :D
NilaEatsZombiesForBreakfast chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Holy fucktards Yumi has lost his god damn marbles. My poor, poor Shuu. Hopfully his handsome face wasn't to damaged with the punch. What this it's even the really dark scary stuff? Man what other bad stuff are you going to do with my poor Yumi and my poor Shuu? Also what is Renji going to think if he finds out? Well it was dark but I liked it can wait for the next chapter.
NilaEatsZombiesForBreakfast chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Yay no cliffhanger! Thanks for posting early. Aww yes *sniff* Yumi is so sad. But what can you do Renji and Shuuhei are perfect together. Well great chapter can't wait for the next. Maybe next time Yumi won't be so sad but I doubt it.
NilaEatsZombiesForBreakfast chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Wow Renji doing a kido spell correctly that's a miracle. Not really because it was only #4. Oh Shuuhei don't fell bad if Renji was on top of me I would cave too. Aww My poor Yumi I hope he's ok. What another cliffhamger you are naughty. Just so you know I hate cliffhangers.
NilaEatsZombiesForBreakfast chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Oh wow this was a great chapter to set there relationship up. I'm glad Shuuhei and Yumi are happy but what's going to happen when Renji gets back. Aww man cliffhanger! What is the news? I want to know the new! Guess I have to wait for the next chapter oh well.
noname12321 chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
i don't think that 'he' is yumichika. yumichika is not that masculine. so, i guess it wouldn't be him but i couldn't think of any other characters. :P