Reviews for Tinted Green
Apple chapter 9 . 10/1
Please update. I'm begging you with every living fiber of my being, update please. You made me cry from that cliffhanger. Please update. T-T
aleandros137 chapter 1 . 8/20
You know, I think it would've been cooler if you'd held out on him letting her go a bit more. Give them more time to bond than one chapter.

Your characters are very believable, and yeah, Mako does have a good reason for what he did, but I think prolonging it just a bit more, so we could see just how entrenched Mako has become in the equalist lifestyle would make the transformation so much more powerful.

Don't get me wrong, it's good, but I think it could've been great. It just seems too... easy. Especially since this is just the first chapter
Greatest Mako story I've read! Love your work, has provided Makorra feels for me! Tried finding your tumblr but failed. Hope you have time some time in the future to finish this! Thank you for helping with the LOK withdrawals.
Please continue!
I do hope you update soon.
GrandAdmiral07 chapter 1 . 2/27
Very nice! Really you have everything I like in an author. Great dialogue, both internal and external, which you flow between seemlessly. Amazing details that you incorporate into the flow of the story very well. I like your Mako but I'm in love so far with your characterization of Korra. All the little things you have her do that just fit her character so well. All the little movements and sounds and the way she acts and talks you seem to have it spot on. Am really excited to see were this goes.
JagerIV chapter 7 . 2/25
ok, that is a good quote, and did well at throwing doubt on the whole situation.
JagerIV chapter 6 . 2/25
hm, interesting outcome there. I got the impression earlier that Amon already suspected Mako.
DragonTurtle3 chapter 4 . 2/22
If Korra is determined to do "whatever it takes," why the hell doesn't she just spill the beans on Mako? Yes, it would hurt Bolin to know that Mako was technically fighting against him. But she must realize it's likely Bolin is probably going to find out anyway, since the goal is still to hunt down all the Equalists and throw them in jail! Furthermore, having Bolin confront Mako is probably the best way for Mako to turn sides anyway! And at the very least, Bolin obviously MISSES Mako, and would probably like to know he's alive.

Or how about this? Why not just get Mako arrested? Bolin isn't with the police, she could have just had Mako sitting in a cell, and Bolin wouldn't be curious. Furthermore, just think of all the leads Korra could have squeezed out of Mako if he was a prisoner. That could have brought her and Republic City a long way in taking down Amon, which would make things easier for the brothers reuniting. Instead, Korra just let him go so the author could try to make her act like like Batman.

This doesn't feel like actions the character is taking, but actions the author is making her tank to prolong the drama.

Want to know something else she could have done for Bolin? Stopped their race car from crashing. She's the Vaatu-damned AVATAR. She agreed not to bend anything but earth for the race, but I don't think she would care by the time her boyfriend's unconscious at the front of a speeding car! Bend the ice into water! Then raise a curve or speed bumps out the ground! Or use a blast of fire to turn direction or slow down! I would accept that there wasn't time to perform any of that... if this didn't already say that she had time to reach over from the back seat, over Bolin's body, to try steering. Did she really think that course of action was likely to succeed? Wouldn't bending be her instinctive reaction, given how much the show (and this story) have demonstrated how integral that ability is to a person's character?
DragonTurtle3 chapter 2 . 1/23
We really need to know more about who Bolin is in this alternate universe, and his previous interactions with Korra. I don't understand Korra's intention behind not telling him about Mako. I can take GUESSES at what the author is trying to convey, but something tells me the intention shouldn't be that murky. I also don't understand why she doesn't tell anyone in her circle of friends and contacts. At the very least, couldn't she say that an Equalist helped set her free? Given how last chapter established her wishing to relate to the people of the organization, I'd imagine she'd want to give some positive context about them.

But what's also really strange is how no one ELSE is talking to Korra. One of the points this story diverges from the canon is when Amon decides to take Korra captive on Aang Memorial Island, instead of just blowing a ton of wind. But remember how in that episode, "The Voice in the Night," Tenzin ran to Korra's side, and gave her a shoulder to cry on? That was such a heartfelt moment from someone normally as reserved as Tenzin. But in your story, after Korra gets beaten up, and then held in captivity and essentially tortured for a day. When she breaks out, there is no scene of her reuniting with anyone except Bolin and Tahno, who apparently just happened to be the first people she ran into. Couldn't we at least see her reporting the experience to Tarrlok or Chief Beifong? The knowledge the Equalists are using the tunnels underneath the city is some pretty useful information.

There's one other character who has a drastically altered timeline, yet we have very little knowledge of. Tahno. Why is he even hear? It doesn't feel like he chosen for any reason beyond how that became a fan favorite for being a magnificent douche who got humbled, and shippers liking misunderstood bad boys. Why not use Hasook? The original water bender of the Fire Ferrets? That guy is basically a blank slate, with his only personality trait being kind of abrasive. You could add anything onto that to create the person we're reading about here. But this is suppose to be Tahno? It raises too many questions. Why does he no longer feel the need to act out and grab attention (positive or negative)? Why does he no longer try hitting on any pretty girl in view? What about those fangirls that followed him? Shouldn't he have some, since he's still looks as attractive, and is a probender of some renown? When and where did he pick up the ability to heal (isn't that ability partially based on natural ability)? What happened to Ming and Shaozu? Isn't Tahno pretty wealthy, and that's how the Wolfbats were able to live it up, and bribe the referee in their last game? So under what circumstances did he even run into a lonely street urchin like Bolin?

One of the biggest holes in the logic is location. With names like "White Falls Wolfbats" and "Bau Ling Buzzard Wasps," it's implied that these teams come from the states/districts of the United Republic. So it stands to reason that the people on a team lived in similar areas, and that was a factor into which teams they would end up on if they wanted to try pro-bending. The familiarity displayed between the Wolfbats adds credence to them knowing each other outside of just a professional setting. None of these questions would be asked if someone as vague as Hasook was being utilized.
Loved it

Thx for the story...

P.S. #MakorraShippersUnite
Are you gonna finish it I know it says last updated in 2013 but pliers make more I need to know how it ends I am so sock and tired of people not finishing their fan fiction it annoys the s*** out of me like one person made a story that's 3 chapters long ( it's called "the day he broke her" you should check it out it's a makorra fan fiction) and they left off at the best part I mean like cereal are you cereal like really a**whole finish your Mother F****** story.( I suggest reading it cause you won't know what I mean is you don't experience what I am going through) I hated the book 4 ending SPOILER don't read ahead if you have not seen it but I hated it because makorra wasn't end game I wanted them to get back together. Lol I'm a makorra shipper all the way.

Thx for the story...
Sliverfang11 chapter 9 . 1/6
Omg continue please and can u do more then one more chapter if u only make one last one I will die.
Great story
BlackCherry-SugarPlum chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
One more chapter? I know it's been over a year since you've updated but can I please have the last few chapters? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?
BlackCherry-SugarPlum chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
I really like how Tahno is friends with Korra and Bolin. I like when a sideline villain is made friendly in stories. But seriously, I really enjoy this work. The whole thing is well written and played out.