Reviews for Tinted Green
RazzleDazzle chapter 9 . 9/22
If there's just one more chapter, does that mean it's sitting on your desktop somewhere, ostensibly near-ready to go?
*tries not to look pathetically hopeful*
Because holy shit, this fic is amazing. Hehe *scratches back if head* for years after the fact, I guess I'm late to the party. But wow, is it ever Epic!
Your Asami is the most compelling thing I've ever seen. Kills me, I've been on the edge of my seat about every. Single. Thing. She. Does. The suspense killed me dead, I think I screamed, this last chapter!
Korra is a force of nnature, Mako breaks my heart. Like. Holy shit, he breaks my heart, and watching him and Korra in this is one of the best things I've ever seen. Griping about "Running around on top of a car" made me laugh so hard!
Thank you for this fic. I'll be honest, I am so bummed that it wasn't finished, but also so so so grateful that you posted as much of it as you did! Know that I will be re-read reading this! It's absolutely amazing!
Griffin chapter 3 . 6/17
I was coreading this with my guy friend and he read that ten thousand word enjoy bitcges part in the beginning and he said I'm a guy so that doesn't apply to me, I'm still laughing my ass off
Aghhhhhj! I'm dying how can you leave us on this cliffhanger for so long I love this story so much please update just finish it off please
I'm so mad this story is the most amazing ever and now it's abondoned
pashabiceps chapter 9 . 4/29
Get this story updated, fam
jaymzNshed chapter 9 . 2/11
This story is amazingly awesome! Please continue! :)
bluecookies6284 chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
Please update! This is one of the only wells rotten stories on this site! Please write another chapter.
nonstop19 chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
Oh my gosh! This is amazing! I love it so much. The story is interesting, and it's capturing in the sense of attention. Best fanfiction I've read in a while.
AARRRRRGGGGGGHHH chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
Please update soon. So intense. SO GOOD. PLEASE. PLEASE.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
Awesome story. Don't give up now! ONE more chapter(?) to go. Please finish.
firefairy2856 chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
Is there any chance of this continuing? It's such a good story! I love the spin you put on it and how you have portrayed the characters
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
Great chapter, I love the relationships between the characters, and I loved what you did with Asami! Please update soon :P
anne chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
best ever.. so nice... very cooll..u are a good writer .. wished the story was like this u know... update please I've been b waiting...
symphonysiren chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
/whistles

daYUM this is so great. i really hope you update someday! you've probably run out of steam already for this but yknow, it's never too late for wishful thinking LMAO
Yunrii chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
this is amazing! I hope you update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next.