Reviews for Tinted Green
jaymzNshed chapter 9 . 2/11
This story is amazingly awesome! Please continue! :)
bluecookies6284 chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
Please update! This is one of the only wells rotten stories on this site! Please write another chapter.
nonstop19 chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
Oh my gosh! This is amazing! I love it so much. The story is interesting, and it's capturing in the sense of attention. Best fanfiction I've read in a while.
AARRRRRGGGGGGHHH chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
Please update soon. So intense. SO GOOD. PLEASE. PLEASE.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
Awesome story. Don't give up now! ONE more chapter(?) to go. Please finish.
firefairy2856 chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
Is there any chance of this continuing? It's such a good story! I love the spin you put on it and how you have portrayed the characters
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
Great chapter, I love the relationships between the characters, and I loved what you did with Asami! Please update soon :P
anne chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
best ever.. so nice... very cooll..u are a good writer .. wished the story was like this u know... update please I've been b waiting...
symphonysiren chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
/whistles

daYUM this is so great. i really hope you update someday! you've probably run out of steam already for this but yknow, it's never too late for wishful thinking LMAO
Yunrii chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
this is amazing! I hope you update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next.
Starry is here don't freak out chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
I'm begging you plz update
Apple chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
Please update. I'm begging you with every living fiber of my being, update please. You made me cry from that cliffhanger. Please update. T-T
aleandros137 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
You know, I think it would've been cooler if you'd held out on him letting her go a bit more. Give them more time to bond than one chapter.

Your characters are very believable, and yeah, Mako does have a good reason for what he did, but I think prolonging it just a bit more, so we could see just how entrenched Mako has become in the equalist lifestyle would make the transformation so much more powerful.

Don't get me wrong, it's good, but I think it could've been great. It just seems too... easy. Especially since this is just the first chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
Greatest Mako story I've read! Love your work, has provided Makorra feels for me! Tried finding your tumblr but failed. Hope you have time some time in the future to finish this! Thank you for helping with the LOK withdrawals.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2015