Reviews for A Masked Man
*cries while fangirling* AMOORRRRAAAAA ;_; This is such an adorable fanfic! 3
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
this is great stuff
masksarehot chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
"No," she hears Amon whisper, and he sounds small and breakable.
He sounds human.
.*.*.*.
It's too late for him to surrender, because he has nothing left to give up.
.*.*.*.
Those lines really jumped out at me. Love how much emotion you captured in this!
penspunk chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I loved it! It was very well written. As much as I dislike Amon right now, I do sincerely hope that he finds redemption through Korra before everything is said and done, kind of like you've got it here. Thanks for the read!
Neverending Daydreams chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
So incredible. Seriously, I'm having such a hard time finding good Amorra fics that aren't M, but this was a really refreshing one. Thank you.
Shinidama chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This little one-shot was wonderful and very well written.
theonewhoburnedthesun chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Really good one-shot. Parts of me think he wouldn't care so much about the other Equalists, and then another part of me thinks he needs them. They make him.

I wonder what would happen next...

A!
Jokermask18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is good but Amon is way OOC. I highly doubt he cares for his minions.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
D: i saw a fanart of this happening and i was struck with the thought that amon looked a lot like zuko. i don't want to draw unncessary parallels, but there certainly is that kind of unforgiving, forever-following-up kind of thing they both have, but by no means are they the same. i think what i mean is that you made amon very human, by showing how what he made turned out unright.
time2read chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great writing style though it probably won't actually happen but still a great idea!
gypsyjay chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was amazing. I love how you wrote Amon in a way that was so sad and broken. And I also like that you just made Amon his own person instead of someone we already know! This was just awesome. Also, I loved how you gave the reader a look at what the war has come to. It gave it a very dark feel. Just the emotions, your words, the descriptions of the scars was perfect. Awesome work:)
Love Me Like Sunday chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I like it! I think you have managed to remind everyone that Amon is just another human being, something that seems to get forgotten in this fandom sometimes. I like the fragility you were able to portray. There is a small typo in paragraph five-blood is misspelled. Thanks for posting this.
DTKsymmetry chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was simply...FANTASTIC! It's easily my favorite story of the month!
Celty98 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I think that in the accual series,what will be a bite-in-the-butt is that Amon is the original would make everyone's mouth drop majorly! lol,but i like ur's alot. :)