Reviews for Smile
Falalalala chapter 1 . 11/14
This was a great story! Only problem I found with it was that Steve, who I’ve always imagined growing up in a traditional Christian home and had a good foundation with the Bible, said derogatorily that it allowed slavery. I fell like this was miscommunicated because slavery in the Bible was really more of an indentured servant type thing, and the “slaves” were treated well, given food, shelter, etc., and race wasn’t a part of it. Other than that instance, I really loved how you portrayed Steve’s character- his deep care for his teammates, his easy forgiveness, and overall kindness. Thor was also written incredibly, and it’s really hard to get him right. Thanks for the story!
Panatlantic chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
I feel Bruce is secretly addicted to daytime tv.s
Electricity Today chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
Awww
ApoorvaHobbes chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Very cute!
deangirl1985 chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
This was so cute :)
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Great, you ruined my day! Toph vs Iroh?! That battle could last for days!?
Sheldon6 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Awwww, you really got it right here. Good job.
Fan chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Awesome fic. Would love if you continued it. So by all means please do
commoner246 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
There needs to be more. Just sayin.
XxMasquerade LibranianxX chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
love the story
DENi-351430 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
awww
chad chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
OMG the like avatar and trophy would definitely win in a fight against iroh
SweetChaos25 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
AWWW X3 So cute :3
DayMoon89 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Okay the reference to Avatar: The Last Airbender, made my day! It was like my two fave char. from my fave movie discussing my fave cartoon,, myah! Any ways your story was cute, and I loveed it to pieces:)
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
NOOOOO! Where is the next chapter? *flail flail* Gah, it's brilliant, I tell you! I love how Thor is so matter-of-fact at all times. Great writing!