Reviews for To Heal a Broken Spirit
CherryPieWhy chapter 21 . 8/28/2022
This was amazing. You handled the sensitive topics with care, thank you.
his-red-head chapter 21 . 6/5/2022
Normally, I don't read this type of story; one that has a huge amount of anst and is dark. However, I took a chance on this and I am glad I did bc I freaking love this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2022
That's not nice...
Andressa chapter 21 . 7/12/2020
Sorry, I misspelled "daughter" in my other review!
Andressa chapter 21 . 7/12/2020
Great! I just missed some points, like Emily, Serena and Nigel simply disapeared when Miranda found Andy at the Rockefeller Centre. Also, wasn't Andy and her parents relationship good? Like, how was it when they found about their dougther was raped? Did they ever found about it? Anyway, I just had some questions that I'd like to clarify, but I found your writing absolutely captivating, even if it's dark. Dark but also really hopefull. I think Andrea had her deserved amount of happiness and healing after all the shit she'd gone through. And the way Miranda protected her loved one was really touching.
Thank you! I really loved this.
ddaninani chapter 21 . 6/23/2020
WONDERFUL!
Kahli Hime chapter 4 . 5/31/2018
eelojnil chapter 21 . 4/19/2018
Beautiful.
sybil 013 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
I don't know if I can read your story just too much violence and ugliness.
LKlovesAK chapter 21 . 1/26/2016
Absolutely Beautiful. Perfection. Neat. I love it.
Having said all that. I am 60 yrs young. Lol. I am a rape and sodimy survivor. I was 16. I married had 2 children. My poor ex husband, was kind and caring, understanding of my, fears. We made better friends. Divorced now. I met my love, my soul matr my wife 15 years plus ago. We joined in 2009, married according to NYS laws later. I still have fears but she is helping me heal. Intamacy is sometimes fearful, painful. But it is getting better. Someday... It takes Love and patience, and time. We have the rest of our lives. I am so lucky. We both read fan fic, many of the same ones. Lol we even read aloud. Wink got some great... Inspirations. Thanks.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
The way you've written Andrea makes her appear as a bit of a pushover. And while it is a cliché response (as well as a frequent one) that a rape victim feel as if his/her innocence has been stolen, it seems silly for Andrea-being the sweet, unimposing victim you've made her out to be-to share her experience with Gallo like she did ("He was abusive and stole my innocence"), as its tactless, and more importantly, somewhat inconsistent to her character. That aside, this has been a very entertaining work to me, and I hope you continue with your writing.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
Love the story!

But since when can you see a pregnancy at 6-7 weeks? that's way too soon for a woman to show.

That part threw me off a bit, but still loved it!
Deanlu chapter 17 . 7/1/2015
I have enjoyed this story so far greatly. However, having been a victim of abuse Andrea would not have trusted or forgiven so easily. Keep writing. While the Nate and Andrea scenes are hard you have done a good job
Lord Asmodeus chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
Quite boring this was. It felt quite bland. It seems forceful. Nothing more needs to be said.
Sharkbaitx42 chapter 21 . 5/12/2014
having read it for the second time. it dosn't get old and makes me tear up. great story.