Reviews for To Heal a Broken Spirit
marty powell chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
thanks for posting!
Cease-Firee chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Aw, Emily's so brilliant :)

Love this. Update :3
mxrolkr chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this.

How Nate will meet his demise *evil laugh*, maybe it will entail a little Brazilian ass whoopin.

How Miranda reacts when she finds out what's been going on and how it brings them together. The story has so much potential!

I love the Andy/Emily/Serena friendship so far too.

You've done a really good job of writing the characters and their interactions so far.

Keep it up, I'm watching for the updates!
Rach chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Following this story like a bloodhound. I can't wait til Miranda finds out and possibly unleashes holy hellfire on that boy.

-bounces-
artistbabe321 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Definitely less choppy than the previous chapter and I like that you were original and didn't make it Miranda that found out first but instead that it was Emily. Keep going! Its getting interesting...:)
Cease-Firee chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Miranda, save her quickly 3: /3

Love this. Please update soon. 3
Zara chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Loving every word so far, can't wait for more.
Rach chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
More! This one's gonna be good..I know it.
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Not to bad but I do think you could have left out the word 'bitch', you could have replaced it as something else because by you mentioning not swearing in real life it was easy to see how it just didn't flow. So use a different word next time, that way its less...distracting. Like idiot or stupid...something. But over all so far it is a great story in the making and I would like to read more. Also I want to see Miranda kick Nate's butt so badly! *chuckle* Update again soon!
magikedforyou chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wow, Nate is incredibly bad, but it will probably make sense later in the story as it unfolds; and there has to be a dramatic scene of how Miranda and Andy get together. Hopefully Miranda is on the other side of that door and if not she has got to notice the next day at work b/c you can't hide those marks forever. Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next.
artistbabe321 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is a great start! I hope you continue and update soon! :D
R.Sterling chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I hope to see another chapters to this
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15