Reviews for To Heal a Broken Spirit
Awayfan chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
Oh I just found that you came back & finished this. I just loved it.
astavares chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
I waited. Mostly because I don't really like stories where any of them surfer these kind of violence, though I like a bit of angst in a story. But I have to say that my wait was brilliantly rewarded. Your wrapped this story in so much love from both women that made up to any kind of hurt they passed by. Thanks for this chapter full of hope and love. Well done.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
I love it, great ending. Hope you keep writing DWP sorties!
Sunne24 chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
Perfect ending.
jh728 chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
Congratulations on finishing your story. I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading it again.
Thanks for the read.
tanama30 chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
What a great story loved reading it wonderful ending
assiralcclaire chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
Lovely
ShadowCub chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
Nate is a moron? Who cares if he has anger issues? That's just bullshit for people who want to pop off on other people because they can't/wont control themselves.

Miranda is going to have him buried in the institution, and Ava was so sweet picking the ring out.
GothicPheonix chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
As a woman I understand how rape can be hard to report; it can be see as he said-she said unless a rape kit is done right after. Their is also could be fear of being killed on the victim's mind. A lot of psychological things also have to do with it as well. Ava Gabrielle was a great choice. I'm so glad there is still one chapter left. Time for Andy's friends (Emily, Serena and Nigel), and maybe parents, to meet Ava
Sunne24 chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
Awwww. Love it.
ShadowCub chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
Well Nate, when Miranda is finished with you, McDonalds wont have you. Scumbag.

And another little Priestly...Gabrielle...Gabby, lol I like it.
jh728 chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
This was very sweet. I was really happy to see an upate.
Thanks for the read.
DCPrepster chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
Glad you're back! Wonderful update - thank you!
em-1803 chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
Great to see an update. something to ride the train and read. I was wondering when you were going to update this.
heymovie1 chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
Fabulous! It was such a fantastic fic!
222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »