Reviews for To Heal a Broken Spirit
guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
and YES it is very possible to report this to the police even at this date. please please check your facts. you're sending the wrong message to girls and women everywhere.
guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
No use going to the police simply because the evidence has been washed away? Are you crazy? I don't care if that's we're Andy's head is at at the moment...you don't leave that just hanging out there like that. It is never ever ever ever okay to leave women with impression. Try restating the facts in and authors note.
assiralcclaire chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
I love this. Well I love the happy parts anyway lol
Cease-Firee chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
Yes, very sexy ;) oh, I do quite like Miranda and not gonna lie, I love what Andrea does to her ...if ya'know what I mean. ;DD I'm such a perv
I have to say, I had to stop myself from clapping when Miranda slapped Nate. Too badass for words.
As always, love your writing. Next chapter pleeeeease *sits crossed legged on floor and waits*
AJ chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
Great job! Love this story!
LezbianNerd chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
Yay update!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
thanks for the update!
Antonia23 chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
wow lovely chapter... really sweet...

and it was not enough what nate got.. but we will see what you make in your next chapters..

so does this mean that andy will get the baby? i hope you will write where she will talk more with miranda and maybe her kids, about this situation
tanama30 chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
wow go miranda get justice for your women. i would love to see how miranda will make it stick. update soon
ShadowCub chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
Why she told him about the baby I don't know unless she is going to use the fact that he assaulted her.
jh728 chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
Wow. Miranda is so protective of Andy. Can't wait to see what her plan for Nate is.
Thanks for the read.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
Thank you for this update! Love this storyline!
LezbianNerd chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
Well done!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
Awwww.
AJ chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
Please tell me you are going to keep going with this? It is far too good to stop here!
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »