Reviews for Again, to true love
cynthiatophklepinger chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
Awwwww they are reunited!
trrmo77 chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
What a sweet (and sad) ending. Happy they are back together and everyone else can continue the legacy they left behind!

Loved the story! Looking forward to Adam-12! Come on everyone - head over there and read it - it is very good! You'll love it! :)
skittlesgirl99 chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
The prologue scene, huh? I'll be honest, I half expected the Overture to start playing, LOL. This was a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. I hope to see you writing Phantom stories again soon, but utnil then, good luck with your Adam-12 story.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
It's katdancer. I only have one thing to say... D: noooo * sniffs* that is all
skittlesgirl99 chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO SAD! :'( I HAVE TEARS FLOWING DOWN MY FACE ALONG WITH MASCARA WATERFALLS! It's really hard for me to let Idonea go as well. *sniffles*
trrmo77 chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
*crying* - actually *sobbing* would be more acurate. I'm so glad they had more years together... you wrote Erik's emotions beautifully! How sad.

I wonder what accounts he Gustave will settle while there? Looking forward to a happy ending. :)
trrmo77 chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
Oh My, I hope Bethany's troubles go away! :) Poor Gustave - I hope he's alright and they marry quickly! :)

Paris! That's awesome! i'm sure they will have some great adventures there! I love the way this story is ending - but, I'm afraid the very end may end up being so sad. :(

And - I love your new story - thanks for sharing it with us all!
Availre chapter 22 . 6/30/2012
That... was unexpected, I'll admit.
katdancer chapter 22 . 6/30/2012
Awww...I don't want it to end :( I love Erik and Idonea's relationship...When I get married I want a man just like that...just saying... 3 anyway, Lovely chapter.
skittlesgirl99 chapter 22 . 6/30/2012
Well, I don't know what Adam-12 is, so unfortunately I won't be checking it out, but I'll stay with you for the rest of this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
Loving this story so far! I love your stories, they're AMAZING! Please continue writing! I can't wait for another chapter! :)

Erik Bontecou
skittlesgirl99 chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
Ugh. FF changed the review format again and it's weirding me out! I think I accidentally changed my password as well, but ah well.

I can't wait to see what's wrong with Bethany! The poor girl... She doesn't need anyone to make her life unhappy, you know? She should just live a perfect life with Gustave.
Availre chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
Yay for the wedding! Although, I'm still slightly upset that they were married so soon; it kinda felt rushed. Nevertheless, it was an excellent chapter!

And I think I had something to do with that manager fellow; maybe Bethany lost her job? I don't know, I suppose I'll have to wait for the next update.
katdancer chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
AWWWWWWW I'm so happy! :) but of course its not all lollipops and rainbows now is it...Wondering what happened to Bethany...

K.R.
trrmo77 chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
That was a cute song. Glad that Alexander was able to make it to the wedding! Lovely little wedding and she did it! Very impressed!

Now to find out what happened to Bethany... I don't have any guesses other than it has something to do with the manager that got fired?