Reviews for Nobody Has To Know
REDH chapter 1 . 1/22
Just...whoa...I loved it.
AshTT chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This reminds me of the relationship between Alice and Rosalie in your other story but for sure this is a more angst and heartbreaking piece. Love how you portray the tensions in their relationships. Well done and can't wait to read more from you!
Dirtydirtyfag chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Amazing.

I still have a knot in my throat. In spite of staring at these already written words for god knows how long. Such wicked beauty.

I am immediately your fan and admirer.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
So bittersweet. I liked their mostly silent communication and then the powerful lies that they know won't change anything.
hisgirlinterrupted chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Alice's "I don't love you"... ouch. Lies are hard.
Lauraa93 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Are you doing a follow on to this? *please say yes* lol
Morphy chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
wow i dont think anyones ever said so much in a story by saying so little.

i loved it, the complications and the heart ache make the story so real. i forgot how much i love your writing, hope to read more :)
Golden Waffles chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was rather beautifully written, I think. I wasn't sure I would like it at first, but I really did. I felt for both of them.
WistfulLove chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Well that wasn't depressing..

Good, but depressing.

I completely disagree with cheating, however seeing as this is only fiction and you write so well, I vote they have a relapse once Bella ties the knot. I mean, who could resist Alice? Come on.
Asimo chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Dear Miss Beetlebum. *sigh*

It's so weird.. For every word I read.. I didn't want to read the next. But no.. It's not because your story sucks. Not at all.. For every word I got closer to the end.. And that isn't fun! When I read your words.. Your writing.. I get reminded of WHY you are my favorite author. The favorite.. And no it's not because you are who you are to me. But now I will stop being sentimental.. ;-)

I love your story! Your words speak to me and my heart breaks for them. I almost wish you would keep writing and that you would give them a happy ending!

*squeezing hug*
MyTwiDreams chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Beautifully written and definitely worth to be continued. Thanks for sharing this story
AlohaKalani chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Absolutly beautiful ... 3
A. S. Rainwater chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I don't think there are words enough in my vocabulary to describe how much I loved this. Not only seeing you back, but...

My chest is still tight from reading this, my heart is thudding a mile a minute... god, this was beautiful, and so bittersweet that I will carry that last line in my head for a while... "As well as everything else, we are both goddamn liars."

I can't tell you how well that sums this up... because there is no denying the love between these two...

Never wonder why I fell for you, ever again. And if you do, please refer back to this, and everything else you've written... because among other reasons, you are an amazing author, my Miracle.
Elphaba Cullen chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
More!

Brilliant!

But more!

C'mon! You know you want to! You're just teasing us!