Reviews for Hidan no Aria: Requiem of a Lost Melody
top gear tony chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
So is this thing finished? I'd like to know where this is going. I've always been interested in OC tics (especially if the actual cannon lead is bland) but I can't get invested in something that stops before it takes off. Again I'd like to know where this is going. I'd like to point out that most people read fix for the characters so don't let you OC's overpower the star's presence nor should you fall into cliches. I'll be keeping an eye on this one pleas update soon there ain't enough Hidan No Aria fix about and I don't think the are going to be many.
Nicolee chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Is it done?
MikoScorus chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Cool o.o
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
oh myyyy gosh! this is soooo good! I was sorta upset at first when Kinji didn't go after Aria, but this guy seems alot better for her anyway! I love where this story is going! please don't give up on it! I would love, love, LOVE for you to give me another chapter, I was instantly hooked! PLEASE WRITE MORE! 3 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow finally someone who has ditched the Kinji route! Hahahaha please continue, I want more to this :D
AboMakea chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Omg! You have to continue with this story. I was so upset when kinji didn't go after aria even though he was in emotional pain but I now know where you are going with this story. Do your best and I hope to hear from you soon!