Reviews for A Lone Bird
Madiline Magnolia chapter 28 . 4/17
Im in love with your stories!
SunSunTheRebirth chapter 28 . 2/6
WHAT?! CAN'T JUST LEAVE THIS UNFINISHED! WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Seriously that is THE BEST fan fiction I've read on Robin, please please write another story, but as Robin being renegade!
K3nZ13 chapter 16 . 1/17
I'm sure that being maimed by Karasu is very scary.
K3nZ13 chapter 4 . 1/16
Karasu, still as snarky as ever.
K3nZ13 chapter 1 . 1/16
Fourth time reading tis. First time leaving reviews. Still totally asterous story!
Easy-Cheesey chapter 1 . 1/14
This is good (\_/)
(0 0)
( )
Huggani16 chapter 28 . 1/12
I didn't really get the last part, I mean Kara su knows that batman is Bruce Wayne. I am sooo confused
Wow. I very rarely leave reviews on stories, but this one was worth it. Excellent job, truly. Very well written, great storyline, and you finished it! Amazing! Honestly this is one of my favorite stories, I read it in one whole, long sitting, which is saying something. Gorgeous, truly amazing. I can't praise this enough, I will defiantly check out other stories. Again, amazing job.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 28 . 1/3
This was like the perfect ending for this! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
I'm reading it all like "ahh how sweet of our dickie bird giving him the money back... nevermind.." while I know I would do the same
Izzylovesmarvel chapter 28 . 12/21/2016
Hey love your story big fan (: I was just wondering have you decided if he actiuakly takes the offer or are we just supposed to guess I'd like to think he does but I was wondering what your opinion was?
Izzylovesmarvel chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
I know you have tons of reviews already but I'd just like to say this is probably my 7th time reading his and it is my fravorite story ever. I completely see karasu as a real character and love this story to pieces thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
This was actually the reason I started writing fan fictions for Young Justice. I don't know what you're doing now, but if you have the time, PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
TheChickenOfJustice chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
i love this! i am now proceeding to go back and read it again ;)