Reviews for A Lone Bird
InfernalFox chapter 28 . 8/27
Sequel?
Camikazi chapter 1 . 7/23
Hello I just recently got this account and I just want you to know you are the main reason why. I just want to let you know that as of right now this is going to be the 7th time I've read this story. I love this story very much and I just wanted to let you know. :) have a nice day
DragonSlayerLee chapter 28 . 6/12
I ABSOLUTELY LIVED THIS. You are amazing writer and I hope to read more of your works in the future!
Rilee477 chapter 28 . 5/12
Why did you have to end this beautiful story? You just crushed my soul.
Please a few more chapters please !
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 28 . 5/8
I loved this! This just makes me happy! XD Thank you so much for writing this awesomeness! XD
Kurokoisbae chapter 23 . 4/19
Roy u bout to get ass whipped
Dratias chapter 28 . 3/22
Wow. This was bloody AMAZING! This was so much fun to read. I LOVED how you added in little things here and there, like Dick and Joker being friends, Connor and Dick bonding, Dick constantly scaring everyone.. xD Loved it! I'm actually really surprised Humor isn't one of the themes here. Your story certainly made me laugh more than a few times. Awesome story right here. The beginning was a /slight/ turn off, but you got much, much better after 2-3 chapters :) The ending was epic. I'm glad we finally got to figure out what he's been doing for those 4-5 years.

Thank you so much for writing this, it was really fantastic! Hope you might consider writing a oneshot or maybe even a sequel to this. That'd be awesome! Anyhow, thanks again! You are a magnificent author! :D Keep up the great work~

- Dratias
This was so good I wish there was a continuation:)
BatmanDragons chapter 28 . 3/5
I love this story soooooooo MUCH!
I've been looking for stories like this but I couldn't find any ones that were worth reading. Your story was amazing! Not to pressure you or anything, But could you write a sequel?
I just love this story so much!
Unlucky Alis chapter 28 . 2/18
This was such an awesome story. I loved the interactions all throughout, especially between Karasu and Joker. I love and hate the way you ended, it really was unexpected and sudden, but leaves a lot of it up to our imaginations. It would be super cool if you were to make a sequel, but that's totally up to you and it does sound like you are planning on just leaving it off here.

Either way, it was a great story, and it was nice to see a different take on the "Dick doesn't get taken in by Bruce" theme
Sirama218 chapter 28 . 2/10
Better question... Will he continue the weekly card games? O.o?
G chapter 28 . 2/7
Good story love it!
Jette chapter 28 . 1/5
This is definitely in my top 5 favorite Young Justice fic! Seriously, I loved this, this was a perfect way to spend my day off!
Ace of Spades chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
I feel you on the romance thing. My brother and I are writing a fanfiction and we are considering giving the main character a love interest, but neither of us can write romance at all. It's really hard to write it if you've never fallen love, and just hard if you have. It is easier if, like in our series, only one couple, the protagonists, get together while the rest of the them just crush hard on the boy or girl in the couple.