Reviews for The Sum Of All Your Fears
Tegasus chapter 1 . 3/16
That was a really great story! Thanks for posting it!
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 3/2
This story is phenomenal. The way you express Loki and Harry's loving glances and chaste kisses and whatnot really made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Of course, the...citrus was quite enjoyable, too xD I adore this story! Great work!
2manyfandomstho chapter 1 . 2/26
Wow. I've just spent, I don't know, an hour? (Yes slow reader here, excuse me) reading this and this has got to be the most amazingingly detailed, well paced, informative (ie background and stuff), just plain perfect one shot story I've ever read. I'm a huge Loki fan and an even bigger HP/Avengers crossover fan and an even bigger Harry/Loki fan if you can believe it and wow you just nailed this one right on the head. Tony's history with Lily, Snape picking them up, Harry going through Hogwarts. How Loki and harry meet? *sigh. Ooh and the eh sexual content was particularly nice, I liked the strong emotions thrown in there, nicely detailed. He he. I could literally go on and on about this ff. It deserves so much praise- YOU deserve so much praise. I'm currently writing some HP/Avengers with this pairing and I always worry about not going into enough detail on Loki's character and History, I know that some simple research would probably be sufficient but also feel that actually knowing and being a fanatic about Norse history would be a plus. What I'm trying to say is that you didn't look like you just skimmed over Loki but actually gave him and his history your all. I know there's more I want to say but I'm just gonna let this story stew in my mind for a bit. Thanks so much for writing, you're amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed your work.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/13
great story :)
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 1/25
this was beautifully done
ArcanePracti-Cat chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Wow, what, do they have an exhibitionist kink? xD Did they forget the huge amounts of cameras? xD

Well, hnn, interesting. It truthfully seemed a bit monologue-y a teeny bit, just because there it's all in one big chapter-y chunk and because the characters' appearances/rolls here were kind of spread out like it was more a summary or overview of their lives rather than playing them out closer-up with more detail, if that makes sense, but it was an interesting read nonetheless.

And, as I go to post this review, I realize I've actually already reviewed it- so I must have read this before! Well, I guess it means that it was interesting enough for me to come back then, I guess... xD
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Great fic! Some times I couldn't follow all the time jumps but in the end it all came together. I really really liked how you did Tony as Harry's dad and worked in the threads of Loki/Harry. And yay a happy ending!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Delicious fic! Kudos!
excentrykemuse chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I don't know how I missed this one, but somehow I did. I really enjoyed it, especially how you broke it up by time and told the story from a particular point of view.
Conjectured chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Well now, that certainly was a creative spin on things. Despite not really liking a HarryxLoki pairing, I could not stop reading it! The way you weaved your plot line with the movie-verse was perfect.
Really enjoyed reading this.
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Brilliant :-)
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I so loved this one it was so sweet ;)
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Wait, does Harry go the Asgard? How is his reception?
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This was fantastic, and definitely one of the better Harry-being-raised-by-Tony fics I've read to date. Thanks for sharing!
Cheska chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Loved it from beginning to end! So... i wonder if Tony's around about way of asking Loki to stay is his acceptance of Loki marrying his son?