Reviews for When He Bled Scarlet and Gray
I just re-read this story for. the 5th. Time enjoyed it just as much as the first. I would love to see you write all the sequels when you have time.
I have read this story twice enjoyed it both times. I do wish you could find your inspiration to write a sequel that tells how Tony helped the guy with his team and maybea being honored by OSU for that and showing how heis fulfilled his desire toleave help people. Again. I have enjoyed all yourhelp stories thanks for sharing them.
guest chapter 9 . 6/2
WOW! just read this for a second time and loved it even more. Thanks again for sharing all your stories I enjoyed them all.
redstickbonbon chapter 9 . 3/6
Second time reading this. Wonderfully written.
DarkGhana chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
This is such an amazing story! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
This is amazing, a great look at tonys sports career. Any more in any story you want to write will be greatly enjoyed!
erik chapter 9 . 5/3/2016
Well written insight.
bjq chapter 9 . 2/9/2016
FABS. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. Would love to know how Tony goes meeting Charlies team
issy09 chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
Hey, I've just read this story for the second time coz I just can't seem to get enough of it :) I know it's been a long time, but are you still going to finish it or add some more tags? I'd absolutely love to read about how the visit with Charlie's team is gonna work out. So pleeeeease, continue this story, I'm sure a lot of people (including me ;) ) would appreciate it! Hugs, issy
Monchele1357 chapter 9 . 1/2/2016
Great story I really like to see Tony going back to Ohio State and the whole team.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
I loved this do much! I've never seen anything like it. Great job!
The Reading Elf chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Really interesting story! Great job!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Hey! Just a friendly reminder that you have readers out there that still think of this story with fondness and are still wondering and anxiously awaiting a couple years later if the visit to Charlie's team will happen.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
I realllyyy looovvveee this story! you should update it even though its been left for more than a year! I really want to know what happens next with meeting the team. Maybe he'll start playing again!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 4/21/2015