Reviews for When He Bled Scarlet and Gray
I loved this do much! I've never seen anything like it. Great job!
The Reading Elf chapter 5 . 7/24
Really interesting story! Great job!
Hey! Just a friendly reminder that you have readers out there that still think of this story with fondness and are still wondering and anxiously awaiting a couple years later if the visit to Charlie's team will happen.
I realllyyy looovvveee this story! you should update it even though its been left for more than a year! I really want to know what happens next with meeting the team. Maybe he'll start playing again!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 4/21
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/21
Good insight.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/21
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
you should continue the story! its really good! i wanna see tony visit the team!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
So I read this story awhile ago and just remebered. I knew you said you were going to add to it and was just curious as to when you planned on doing that. Hopefully soon because this is by far one of the best stories I've read
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Wonderful story!
annabelthegreat chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Great story.. any chance of Tony going to meet the team?
1sunfun chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
LaiaJambalaya chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
really enjoyed reading this
BlackShadows190 chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Amazing, Absolutely Amazing! I have never read a fic that explains the references to both basketball and football made in the series, and I love a BAMF Tony. I especially loved the plot as i have not seen a fic that goes into much if any detail on his college athlete days, and having his teams reaction to those days, Awesome.
aiimee chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter, please update soon :)