Reviews for Opacre
Tacos chapter 4 . 5/22
Harry shouldn't trust him... he's been breaking into his "house", disregarding his problems, he's also a vampire and a stranger!
Resalicia Belger chapter 21 . 3/12
Awesome!
Is Qye the séquelles of this story? Because it sur great and i soule be really desappointed if it was the end.
Calmzone1 chapter 22 . 1/2
Lol, I must be one of the weirder readers... I read most or all of Qye, which I either got updates for or discovered by accident on someone's fave list. I did manage to follow along without reading this story first, but then real life got in the way of my reading and I lost Qye somewhere into my in progress or wants to read bookmarks. ... lol. I finally had to break my bookmarks into wants to read, in progress, fave's and authors. for HP. anyway. I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing it. (watch spelling Rogue vs Rouge (red), darn, friend popped over for tea, can't remember the others) Great job, now I'm going to see where I got to on Qye. Which I also reallly enjoyed. I can't wait to see Draco, Harry/Qye and Lest's interactions, they're already funny.
HoneyBear84 chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
btw what does slash mean and AU? infact can u plz translate all ur abbreviations for me plz lol
HoneyBear84 chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
hi love ur stories ans muses lol, all ur muses at cute lol. plz cut u tell me the order or ur stories series? keep up the good work! u make me laugh so much my bf looks at my funny lol
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
OOC Harry. Canon Harry is polite and forgiving and hardly swears. Your Harry is seven and swears a lot. And you say it's past and not AU so Harry should have remained the same. Otherwise nice story.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
It started out nicely but Harry is starting to get OOC here.
teagrannymcmlx3 chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
did you know... your answers to reviews are longer than your chapter.

And Lest really is snotty and condescending like the Malfoys ... also like them, with no discernible reason.

Watch Not How They Treat Their Supposed Equals , But Rather How They Treat Their Perceived Inferiors.. That Will Give the True Measure of Nobility in a Man.

Granny
cztelnik chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
Really enjoyed your story!
rOSE chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
sORRY BUT i DON'T LIKE IT.
thisiscorinth chapter 22 . 3/23/2014
This is amazing!
PrewalShadeX chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
OMG! i cried at the end! i love this soo much! Please make a sequel!
shunned-one chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
You have left me in tears. I can only pray that you'll continue. Also its an amazing story.
Herbblood chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
NO!More?
This is amazing... I'm now really sad...