Reviews for Opacre
teagrannymcmlx3 chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
did you know... your answers to reviews are longer than your chapter.

And Lest really is snotty and condescending like the Malfoys ... also like them, with no discernible reason.

Watch Not How They Treat Their Supposed Equals , But Rather How They Treat Their Perceived Inferiors.. That Will Give the True Measure of Nobility in a Man.

Granny
cztelnik chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
Really enjoyed your story!
rOSE chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
sORRY BUT i DON'T LIKE IT.
thisiscorinth chapter 22 . 3/23/2014
This is amazing!
PrewalShadeX chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
OMG! i cried at the end! i love this soo much! Please make a sequel!
shunned-one chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
You have left me in tears. I can only pray that you'll continue. Also its an amazing story.
Herbblood chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
NO!More?
This is amazing... I'm now really sad...
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
I love this story and can definitely say ,well type, that i will like this rest of this story :)
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 22 . 5/26/2013
aw man. at least you found a good stopping point, i really loved this. are you sure you cant post that one last finishing chapter? the one that ends it all with one last hug and kiss between lovers? seriusly im not the mushy type, but id take that over just dropping it. even a short
*break* 5 years later...
Harry was walking along the Quitage field, concentrating on his soon to be O.W.L.s when he felt the air shift. He glanced up, and spotted a cloacked figure standing at the edge of the Forbidden Forest. The stranger started toward him, and he pulled out his wand, and readied himself in a dueling stance.
The figure stopped, then laughed to Harry's confusion. "After all these years and you still put a badly pointed stick at me, is it Fate?"
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
Ooooooh, kinky!
AbsconditusPersona chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Speaking of sharing birthday's, how is this one? In the company that I work for, my boss, the office manager and I all share the same birthday. Three different people, three different years, same month, and same day. Very odd lol.
johnny.vick chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
omg omg more more please ther good more please
Alana231 chapter 22 . 12/25/2012
Oh my! Is a beatiful history, and I can't wait to read the rest, see what happens to Lest and Harry...

:D
EmofairyandRainbowfairy chapter 22 . 12/2/2012
I really loved the story, but I didn't like the ending I hope that you will be doing a sequal.
prisci chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
continua la historia que sucede con lestad y harry coantinua me quede en ascuas