Reviews for Opacre
Dominique Icefall chapter 22 . 11/21/2017
I couldn't figure out which story of yours was next in the series but I really wanted to continue reading it... (sad face) . You're a good writer.
Tap04 chapter 2 . 10/18/2017
*happened
Tap04 chapter 2 . 10/18/2017
Is Opacre and Qye are same plot ? Like Opacre happende when Harry was a child and Qye happende when Harry was in Hogwarts already. This is so fucking confusing... And is Lest, Draco Malfoy? Because if he is this will make me go mad in confusion. I swear.
TalonNoir chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Read this a long time ago... Now I'm re-reading it. Lots of fun!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/16/2017
I hope you finnish it one day
Alex chapter 6 . 5/15/2017
Really shouldn't read this when I don't want to laugh… totally worth it though!
Alex chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
Quite enjoying this fic, also I wish Lest was around to hear Harry finally notice he'd been patted, but then he'd've looked amused again. I wonder if Harry will realize that Lest's comments about needing human blood to regenerate makes attempting to kill him a really bad idea…
Tacos chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
Harry shouldn't trust him... he's been breaking into his "house", disregarding his problems, he's also a vampire and a stranger!
Resalicia Belger chapter 21 . 3/12/2016
Awesome!
Is Qye the séquelles of this story? Because it sur great and i soule be really desappointed if it was the end.
Calmzone1 chapter 22 . 1/2/2016
Lol, I must be one of the weirder readers... I read most or all of Qye, which I either got updates for or discovered by accident on someone's fave list. I did manage to follow along without reading this story first, but then real life got in the way of my reading and I lost Qye somewhere into my in progress or wants to read bookmarks. ... lol. I finally had to break my bookmarks into wants to read, in progress, fave's and authors. for HP. anyway. I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing it. (watch spelling Rogue vs Rouge (red), darn, friend popped over for tea, can't remember the others) Great job, now I'm going to see where I got to on Qye. Which I also reallly enjoyed. I can't wait to see Draco, Harry/Qye and Lest's interactions, they're already funny.
HoneyBear84 chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
btw what does slash mean and AU? infact can u plz translate all ur abbreviations for me plz lol
HoneyBear84 chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
hi love ur stories ans muses lol, all ur muses at cute lol. plz cut u tell me the order or ur stories series? keep up the good work! u make me laugh so much my bf looks at my funny lol
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
OOC Harry. Canon Harry is polite and forgiving and hardly swears. Your Harry is seven and swears a lot. And you say it's past and not AU so Harry should have remained the same. Otherwise nice story.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
It started out nicely but Harry is starting to get OOC here.