Reviews for Laddie, Lie Near Me
V chapter 4 . 6/12
This is amazing. Finally, I feel good about what happened with Journey's End. This was the closure I needed: the part about him getting her forever and her everyday... Just wonderful. Thank you so much.
MuggleCreator chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
Awwwwwww!
I have the silliest grin on my face right now.
girlonfire44 chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
The only reason I'm commenting is that Jackie quoted The Princess Bride and now you made me happy. Thank you and goodnight.
c.e chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
Oh my word. Awwwwwwwwwwww. I love this. It's so well written an everyone is in character and it just fits. Love it. Thanks for sharing.
Mizz Loon chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
This story is quite charming, the characters were all "in character" from my point of view and the way it was written made it compelling to read. Thanks for the great story friend, chow!
LemonzMeringue chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Okay, I have to say I absolutely loved this fic. I just watched that episode and I was so torn as to how I felt about the Doctor leaving Rose with his double. I was so happy, and yet frustrated. Your fic really helped give a voice to the feelings I was struggling with in this and also to answer them. Well done. Good job.
margay-bookworm chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Opening this fanfiction, I was thinking something along the lines of "okay, this is just for my amusement. I won't cry. I'm most definitely not going to cry. Just for some amusement and inspiration and that's all. No crying. Not a tear."
And then, I read the first few sentences, I went to the bathroom, had a good, long cry, then came back and cried buckets more. And, God, did I enjoy it.
So, thank you, for satisfying a need I didn't know I had.
Dyrssdytshrdsdhttsdh chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Thank you for the beautiful image of a shining Pete's World where Rose lives forever in spirit.
itsbetterwith2 chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
This was such a realistic and incredibly written fanfic! Everyone was so in character and wow the arguments obviously had a lot of thought into them! I love it!
Whyte Board Marker chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
I never thought about Rose making Jack immortal for him to get the hand. I like the arguments you've presented. Brilliant! You really have put a lot of thought into this. I enjoyed it immensely. Congratulations.
V chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
This is all the closure I ever wanted for them. THANK YOU!
olverabonk chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Thank you! This was just the closure I needed!
ran0neechan chapter 4 . 2/3/2014